Whats up with the videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They show up blank on iOS 10 as well as Safari Version 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.1) and Firefox 49.0.1 On MacOS Sierra

There is space where the video should be...

If your using FireFox click on the green padlock next to the address bar. And where it says Bobistheoilguy you'll see an arrow > click it. Then click "Disable Protection". That's it.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
If your using FireFox click on the green padlock next to the address bar. And where it says Bobistheoilguy you'll see an arrow > click it. Then click "Disable Protection". That's it.

That does work...

It also reports that the encryption is 'weak" and/or "broken".

Does not appear to be an easy (any?) way in Safari.

Well not for me they aren't, I'm using Safari on a Mac and they are still blanked out. I tried restarting the computer but they still don't show.

Originally Posted By: wwillson
YouTube videos are fixed.

Wayne

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Well not for me they aren't, I'm using Safari on a Mac and they are still blanked out. I tried restarting the computer but they still don't show.

Originally Posted By: wwillson
YouTube videos are fixed.

Wayne

Me either on Safari or Firefox...

I've noticed that same thing. I don't know how difficult it would be to fix the old ones; I'm guessing very. If I do want to check a video from an old post, I simply click reply and then that brings up the text of the link, so I can grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back