Wife Says We Don't Need That many vehicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm getting ready to sell my wifes junker honda pilot. She said we should keep the pilot for one of the kids, and "sell one of those 100k hot rods"....problem is I like my cars, and since I'm a auction buyer, I've never paid anything close to what any of these cars are worth.

Maybe I should just back off on getting rid of her "baby"....even though I think it'd a [censored] vehicle...

Or just sell the pilot anyway, and make the kids get a job and buy thier own car? Or at least pay insurance...

Last edited:
Easiest solution is to get rid of the wife.
grin2.gif

I assume you and your wife can come to some sort of agreement as to what vehicles you want to own. Anything I or anyone else here has to say on the matter, well,,, doesn't matter.

Well, obviously she's correct you don't need two trucks, two german hotrods and a 900 HP "Camara"...

So if the thing that precipitated the revelation is selling her "baby" then maybe you should back off that if you don't want to sell one of yours...

I suppose it depends on how long it will be before the kid is of driving age.

It may make sense to sell the Pilot now while it is still worth something and buy another in a few years to save yourself the depreciation.

Originally Posted By: FranklinJL
So I'm getting ready to sell my wifes junker honda pilot. She said we should keep the pilot for one of the kids, and "sell one of those 100k hot rods"....problem is I like my cars, and since I'm a auction buyer, I've never paid anything close to what any of these cars are worth.

Maybe I should just back off on getting rid of her "baby"....even though I think it'd a [censored] vehicle...

Or just sell the pilot anyway, and make the kids get a job and buy thier own car? Or at least pay insurance...

It is a shame that you aren't mature enough to work out the issue with your wife directly rather than airing your dirty laundry on a discussion forum.

I recently cut back on the number of vehicles in my fleet. Significant reduction in insurance costs, less time working on older vehicles, more space in parking area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back