Post your latest beer consumption

You must either be in North Carolina or at a good beer place
smile.gif
10.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Really nice wheat beer, this. I ordered a case through the LCBO and have not been disappointed.

Another one of my favorites.

For my taste, the American wheat beers do not compare to the German ones.

Anybody know of an American wheat beer that is truly in the German style?

Icehouse

$6.99/12 pack of bottles.

I have no complaints about this beer, smooth, refreshing..no aftertaste.

New Belgium Fat Tire from Fort Collins, CO. Very good amber ale, that at first I thought, meh. But it has grown on me. I get a pint size can for $1.75.

I very rarely drink beer, preferring spirits over everything. Was in a rare mood for a beer the other day and picked up a Shiner Texas Warmer. It comes in a 24oz bottle. Very nicely made with dark roasted malt and quite hoppy. Tasted like a less bitter (30 IBU) version of an IPA. 6.8% ABV. Recommended.

20161111_115356_zpskvudjysf.jpg

Been working on these for a little bit. Beer distributor in town gave me the 3 Southern Star's to try out as he was going to soon be the only distributor of it in the area. The Winter Warmer was interesting, almost a slightly burnt flavor to me. There was too much going on to accurately get an opinion on it, atleast just trying one can.. The Bombshell Blonde was my favorite, it was very drinkable. The IPA wasn't bad, not really into them a whole lot.

Now the Troegenator, wow, that's all I gotta say. VERY heavy and almost sweet. Don't take the 8.2% alcohol lightly though; after 2 I didn't really feel anything, so I went for the 3rd. Don't do that, it all snuck up at one time, lol. They had one there from the same company that was 11.5%, but not sure if anybody could find that enjoyable.

Back