Why do you keep closing renewable energy threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one in a week. This is an important topic and very timely. Much new info is coming out all the time.

People keep polluting them in various ways that violate board rules..

example politics.

Exactly, people immediately start bringing in politics, the EPA this , Al Gore that then people start arguing about climate change and it goes on forever, it clearly says that Politics are not allowed here...

Originally Posted By: FordCapriDriver
Exactly, people immediately start bringing in politics, the EPA this , Al Gore that then people start arguing about climate change and it goes on forever, it clearly says that Politics are not allowed here...

Ahem...didn't your (and my) 9/11 post just get a one-way trip to Cuba?

Pot, kettle, dark matter index..

Originally Posted By: Ducked

Weell regarding the 9/11 post i was just explaining how the current issue with ISIS is a consequence of 9/11 happening, i don't think i said anything ajout politics in the dark matter thread did i?

Originally Posted By: Ducked

Weell regarding the 9/11 post i was just explaining how the current issue with ISIS is a consequence of 9/11 happening, i don't think i said anything ajout politics in the dark matter thread did i?

Err..you did it again. Now we'll never be able to fly anywhere.

Re "dark matter index" sorry, I was being obscure to confuse the drones, verbal chaff-stylee. "low albedo attribution" might have been a better derivative.

The original expression is "The pot calling the kettle black"

Originally Posted By: wwillson
Renewable energy is an interesting topic, but politics ruin the threads.

Wayne

If the thread and topic comply why not address the posters violating the rules?

Originally Posted By: Gasbuggy
Originally Posted By: wwillson
Renewable energy is an interesting topic, but politics ruin the threads.

Wayne

If the thread and topic comply why not address the posters violating the rules?

There are times when editing out all the political posts would take so much time that instead the whole thread gets removed. Even if we did remove the offending posts, the thread would likely be polluted soon after.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back