Ducati Supersport and Supersport S

Status
Not open for further replies.
A version of this built around the Monster 1200 R engine would be sweeeeeeeeeeet (not that this one isn't, of course)

I really like the idea and the look, my second bike was a 800 supersport and this seems to do a good job in emulating that. The purists would hate it as its not air cooled or 2V and looks too much like a pani without clipons. I personally like it and would look into one in a few years depending on price point. The SS was always the budget ducati so i wonder if they are going to keep up with that billing.

The Standard model is MRSP $ 12.995.00 the SuperSport S $ 14.795.00, Not unreasonable in light of my 900SS SP being somewhere around $10.500.00 20+ years ago...

I may have to go sit on one, though my back usually protest loudly at any thing approaching sporting at this point...

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
The Standard model is MRSP $ 12.995.00 the SuperSport S $ 14.795.00, Not unreasonable in light of my 900SS SP being somewhere around $10.500.00 20+ years ago...

I may have to go sit on one, though my back usually protest loudly at any thing approaching sporting at this point...

I agree. I like the idea of a more comfortable ducati sport bike with full fairings.

I like it but the power seems a little weak. I need to stop doing that though, I always skip to the hp and torque ratings, wet weight, then start fretting. Have to trust Ducati on this that it is an awesomely well rounded package at a value price point which it sounds like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back