Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
No thanks. I can always find something more constructive to do than sit around watching movies.

Like responding to a forum topic that does not interest you or even remotely address the OP thought.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Most older retired people don't go to movie theaters.

They have a Fire Stick and watch movies at home.

Not sure of who target audience is for movies now. That being said a drive in was a blast in the late 1980's with the ladies in high school.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I can always find something more constructive to do than sit around watching movies.

Like being a BITOG Troll.

One of the Picts in that article shows carbon fiber turbine blades. Rolls Royce makes them from titanium. I think I'd rather fly with those.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
One of the Picts in that article shows carbon fiber turbine blades. Rolls Royce makes them from titanium. I think I'd rather fly with those.

Given that Rolls Royce made the engine that downed the writer's airplane, maybe not.

Originally Posted By: supton
I wouldn't mind watching a documentary on it, but it'd be more interesting to watch it from the NTSB perspective: this is how we investigate crashes, these are the things we look for, these are the options that the pilot had at their disposal, etc.

I just watched one earlier this week on cable in preparation for seeing the movie. Check your system's archived programming.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
Originally Posted By: supton
I wouldn't mind watching a documentary on it, but it'd be more interesting to watch it from the NTSB perspective: this is how we investigate crashes, these are the things we look for, these are the options that the pilot had at their disposal, etc.

I just watched one earlier this week on cable in preparation for seeing the movie. Check your system's archived programming.

Don't have cable, do have Roku. Unfortunately wife hates documentaries, so it's unlikely I'll ever get to watch it.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Most older retired people don't go to movie theaters.

They have a Fire Stick and watch movies at home.
If you have watched 6 movies you have may have said you have seen them all. Movies are so blah. I used to see movies when on a date. Things you have to do to spend time with a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back