Quick Detailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash, diluted appropriately, as my 'Quick Detailer' for some time, but that does have a small amount of Carnauba in it.. but I just picked up some Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash concentrate, which does not have any wax in it. Uber can be diluted heavily for use as a Quick Detailer.

As a rule, though, I like to have at least a tiny bit of wax in my QD products, as I find it useful in 'boosting' the car's wax protection.

meguires quik detailer
grin.gif

For an OTC detailer, I would use 303 Speed Detailer. Very good product, better than UQD, and cheaper on Amazon.

Any retail product will be expensive, though. Would recommend getting a waterless wash concentrate and diluting accordingly.

Meguiars D115 is probably the best out there, but is expensive. I just got in some McKee's 37 waterless concentrate and am so far happy.

Originally Posted By: Taildragger
Surprisingly Lucas Slick Mist. Good stuff!

X2, Good Stuff!

I have seen the ONR and now chemical guys has a rinseless wash option. I have never tried that but sounds appealing on a car that's not overly dirty. I use the waterless wash from chemical guys, ecosmart. I like it, but always like trying different stuff. I like the ecosmart because it dilutes 1oz product per 16oz spray bottle, making my gallon of concentrate last a very long time. I bet you could dilute it even more and use it as a quick detailer spray, but I am currently using the P40 detail spray. I used to use the OTC meguiars and mothers detailer sprays. They work fine, but cheaper to buy gallons.

Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer is good for me. Not slick like some, but sheets very well and plays nice with PNS.

--Matt

I've used practically all the quick detailers and have never noticed a difference from the cheapest to the most expensive. They all work about the same - spray on and wipe off with a microfiber cloth.

Saw some stuff online called Finish Kare 425. Same company that makes the synthetic Finish Kare 1000 wax I use. Sounds like it may be good but expensive.

Originally Posted By: 007
Saw some stuff online called Finish Kare 425. Same company that makes the synthetic Finish Kare 1000 wax I use. Sounds like it may be good but expensive.

It is good stuff. I use it. It is a bit on the pricey side, but it is also in 32 ounce bottles which is bigger than most of the competition which tends to be 16 to 24 ounces.

Originally Posted By: 007

It is excellent. I used to use it as a final top off for all details. The slickness and depth are truly amazing. I only bought gallons but back then it could be purchased direct from them for $11.00 per gallon.
That is no longer the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back