Post your latest beer consumption

0qbCIa4.jpg

Bell's Oberon, not a fan. I really like their Two Hearted and was a bit disappointed in Oberon. Didn't do anything for me.

Drinking a 24 ounce Honey Brown can for .99 from a new BP gas station that serves froyo, fried chicken, pizza etc. They have pint size cans of Goose Island IPA for $1.54. Yuengling Light, Regular and Black @ Tan cans for .99. Also two for .99 Planters Peanuts.

Next on the list is some Sculpin out of California offerings that they have in a local grocery store. Great ratings on BA. One of the beers is $15 for a six pack while another offering is more manageable at $10.

Guys don't forget to give some feedback on the beer you're drinking.

Sculpin reviews for their IPA at $15 six pack:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/199/29619/

Premium beer for me is $8.99 six pack which is what Great Lakes Brewery sells most of their beers for. They were the pioneers of craft beer around here long ago. I had my 1994 Civic when they were adding on to their brewery. They brought in some Clydesdale horses for that event.

I live on Costco's light (Kirkland Signature)at $22 a case of 48. Fits my budget and cools my throat.

Bitburger on tap while on vacation with the wife in Germany. Here's last night's dinner:

IMG_4624-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sticking to Bud Light mostly during the week. Going to pick up the 48 pack of Kirkland's Light beer this week. Was putting on weight with the others, although it could of been the rice in the Lao beer. On the weekends has been Abita Blueberry Wheat, Purple Haze or their Ocktoberfest brew.. love their beer.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
I must admit, this is the lightest colored Oktoberfest beer I have ever seen, but I did enjoy it nonetheless.

DSC_5600.jpg

Yeah I was surprised to see it be that light and an Oktoberfest beer too.

Lately, my favorite has been Bell's Oktoberfest. I saw you previously had their Oberon.

Originally Posted By: pkunk
I live on Costco's light (Kirkland Signature)at $22 a case of 48. Fits my budget and cools my throat.

And really it's not bad considering. I'll never buy another Bud Light if a Costco is around. Isn't bitter and doesn't over power whatever you're eating.

Yes, it was quite good! I will be purchasing again. Also tried another funky one last night:

Duvel Belgian Golden Ale

I've seen that Duvel one before. Was it good?

For a beer that is 8.5% it was OK. You can taste the alcohol.

Oh, OK. My preference is usually somewhere around 5-6%.
smile.gif

So is mine. They only had one of them left and I was like, hey, why not try it? LOL!
grin.gif

Back