Frio Light Beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any of you tried Frio Light? I'm a straight up Michelob Ultra guy and I tried the Frio Light yesterday. I have to say it tasted a lot like the Michelob Ultra. It didn't have the cheap beer taste to it.

Originally Posted By: Old Mustang Guy
Michelob Ultra tastes like water so it shouldn't be hard to duplicate.

+1 If you drink mich ultra I wouldn't be concerned about any other beer not tasting good or bad. No offense. I am not a super hoppy micro brew guy (been drinking PBR before it was cool) but those ultra light beers have no flavor to me. To each their own!

I second in the PBR. Lately there also has been a new beer in the Walmart called Rockdale. I really like it too. Good beer is one I don't get a hangover from. I also like Tecate, it's cheap Mexican beer. It's hard to find though.

My favorite is Shiner Bock. I don't drink light beer anything. We have a running joke at the office that our superpower is turning coffee into Keystone light.

Last edited:
Genny Cream Ale, and Yeungling "Porter" followed by "black and tan"

Victory Brewing in Downington has a killer beer in "Golden Monkey"

Drink some more Frio Light today. It is really good just drink cooking out and stuff. Good and real cheap beer. I normally drink Michelob Ultra at $37 a 30 pack. Kinda hard not to drink this Frio Light at $15 a 30 pack when it taste the same.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
I second in the PBR. Lately there also has been a new beer in the Walmart called Rockdale. I really like it too. Good beer is one I don't get a hangover from. I also like Tecate, it's cheap Mexican beer. It's hard to find though.

I took the plunge and bought some Rockdale (9.97 a case) to have for the local guys that like to drop by. Sadly we all agreed that the Keystone light that I usually buy for the garage fridge is better. I used to buy Miller Hight Life until they raised the price . Then I switced to PBR. PBR did the same and got more expensive. So the garage beer fridge will be back to Keystone light for 10.97 a case this coming weekend.
No Frio to be found at my local Wally world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back