Inexpensive Laser All In One Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Subdued
Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Personally I never got good service from my Brother laser printer, but that was about 15 years ago. I recall the ink refills were costly. Maybe the new models are improved. Just my 2 cents.

Was your printer an ink jet or laser ??

I'm not sure which part of his post wasn't clear

Probably the part where he mentions he has a laser printer but then says ink refills were costly.

Printers are cheap, they make their $ off of the ink. What I do is find a printer that meets my needs and then I go to eBay to see how much the generic ink cost. If it is under $10 for a full refill I buy the printer, then my other family members follow my lead. Name brand ink is over $80, so buy the cheap stuff. The quality may not be 100%, but it is plenty good for regular printing and if you want photo quality, it is cheaper to buy it from Snapfish etc.

Originally Posted By: racer12306
Originally Posted By: Subdued
Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Personally I never got good service from my Brother laser printer, but that was about 15 years ago. I recall the ink refills were costly. Maybe the new models are improved. Just my 2 cents.

Was your printer an ink jet or laser ??

I'm not sure which part of his post wasn't clear

Probably the part where he mentions he has a laser printer but then says ink refills were costly.

Having been someone who serviced printers in a past life, I'm completely used to people calling toner "ink"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back