Inconsiderate people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: montero1
I am so tired of seeing people in parking lots rest their car doors, or their shopping carts on the car next to theirs while loading their kids or groceries in their car. Effing rude. I park mine way out, and as I walk through the lot, I see it all the time. The worst, is someone with an SUV, and they bash their rear door into the next car, and that pointy edge that goes over the rear wheel can leave an ugly dent, high up on a passenger car.....

Life's too short to be upset, especially with insignificant things like that.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: Chris142
Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
I personally dislike it when people don't put their shopping carts into the shopping cart stalls.
I would agree with you except I don't want to walk 1/4 mile to put it in the stall. If they had one closer I'd roll it right over

You should try it-the exercise would do you good.

i usually agree with you, but he is newly-wed so he should keep the wife not waiting and happy.
the stores have employees to gather the carts. i patronize them by still giving them work (and returning the carts to the corral area; my area is a lot of retired people, so a service to them; less chance of getting hit by a cart on a windy day)

I like to park out with the diagonal-across-two-spaces guys.

That gives me a little exercise while the door-dingers burn up their gas looking for a spot next to the store.

Originally Posted By: NibbanaBanana
That's one of the reasons I don't drive anything less than 10 years old.

Yeah, getting to this point myself...

Originally Posted By: NibbanaBanana
The Kia is my wife's car. It get's driven pretty much only on her work commute.

Around here DD cars start to rot up after ten years or so. You can keep putting parts into them but if you drive them regularly you can't stop them from rotting. At least I haven't figured out how. Nothing lasts forever.

I drove a couple new cars in my life, to be honest, that first ding was almost a relief.

Try this: http://www.carwell.com/

My fathers ten year old Taurus has zero rust and is treated every 2-3 years...

What's really annoying is when I go out of my way to park away from other cars and then some other car decides to park next to me. Oh well, the problems with driving a Mercedes.

do you have plantar fasciitis? I do

I get it from time to time. What seems to cause it is muscle tension in my legs. What works it out is exercise.

In some folks tightness in their/our calves and achilles tendon results in PF. Exercise and stretching fix it for me when I'm feeling it.

Perhaps the same would help for you?

Originally Posted By: Jimkobb
If I`m going into a store and pass by carts I`ll take it in with me , sometimes even 2 or 3 . It`s no big deal you`re walking right by them don`t be a lazy a$$.

I don't take 2 or 3, but I'll take one for a test drive. If I like it, I'll use it in the store. If it has issues, I'll trade when I get inside...

Originally Posted By: bvance554
i don't normally complain about people's parking because I don't walk through a parking lot and judge other people then feel the need to post about it on an internet forum, but... I'll confess to bashing the &@!$ out of someones car that once parked so close to me that I had to enter through the drivers side. I was driving a beater. And I was having a bad day. There were plenty of other spots in the lot, it was late at night. I beat that car with all the force I could muster in the 3 inches they gave me the entire length of the car.

I admit it as well. Some lady parked next to me so close I couldn't get in the drivers side while driving my Dad's beater truck. I crawled in the passenger door and proceeded to bash her car with the driver door of the truck.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
do you have plantar fasciitis? I do

I get it from time to time. What seems to cause it is muscle tension in my legs. What works it out is exercise.

In some folks tightness in their/our calves and achilles tendon results in PF. Exercise and stretching fix it for me when I'm feeling it.

Perhaps the same would help for you?

I have PF also, and stretching doesn't seem to help--maybe it does and it's just keeping it in check. Dunno. I use this to help massage it when it flares up.

Gotta love the people retaliating for inconvenience with malicious vandalism......at that point, why not just key the car, or slash a tire?

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Gotta love the people retaliating for inconvenience with malicious vandalism......at that point, why not just key the car, or slash a tire?

Exactly...

Vindictive hatefulness is one of the biggest problems in this country today.

Wonder if they ever considered the possibility that there might have been a reason why the car parked so close to their car? Most of the time, it's because the car on the other side parked too close, not leaving enough room.

Originally Posted By: john_pifer

Exactly...

Wonder if they ever considered the possibility that there might have been a reason why the car parked so close to their car? Most of the time, it's because the car on the other side parked too close, not leaving enough room.

Then instead of parking there, why not park somewhere else? It's not rocket science...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: john_pifer

Exactly...

Then instead of parking there, why not park somewhere else? It's not rocket science...

I agree with grampi,I honestly think around here to some of the numbnuts I see it is rocket science. It's truly pathetic. Makes me wonder how they dress themselves every day.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
Originally Posted By: montero1
I am so tired of seeing people in parking lots rest their car doors, or their shopping carts on the car next to theirs while loading their kids or groceries in their car. Effing rude. I park mine way out, and as I walk through the lot, I see it all the time. The worst, is someone with an SUV, and they bash their rear door into the next car, and that pointy edge that goes over the rear wheel can leave an ugly dent, high up on a passenger car.....

Life's too short to be upset, especially with insignificant things like that.

Speak for yourself. I just spent 600 bucks to fix 4 door dings on my Mustang. No one likes their nice car dinged up by some inconsiderate a-double-s. If I ever see it happen, I'll ask them for their insurance info. Better them than me paying for their damage.

Originally Posted By: grampi
Someone was stupid enough to park that close to me one time with a fairly new Honda. My car at the time was an old beater 1970 Nova, and I had no problem kicking my door open into the side of his Honda, denting the sh** out of it! I bet he never parked that close to anyone again!

I hope you are kidding

Originally Posted By: Jimkobb
If I`m going into a store and pass by carts I`ll take it in with me , sometimes even 2 or 3 . It`s no big deal you`re walking right by them don`t be a lazy a$$.

You ever go to Aldi? I'm amazed how the simple idea of a quarter will get everyone to push their carts back to their place.

Inconsiderate people are everywhere. It is a sign of the times. Everyone is out for themselves. Work in the customer service field and you will see how glaringly obvious it is. It is all the way across the board from relationships, driving, the workplace, you name it. Being aware of it and expecting it makes experiencing people with consideration for others just that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back