Inconsiderate people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so tired of seeing people in parking lots rest their car doors, or their shopping carts on the car next to theirs while loading their kids or groceries in their car. Effing rude. I park mine way out, and as I walk through the lot, I see it all the time. The worst, is someone with an SUV, and they bash their rear door into the next car, and that pointy edge that goes over the rear wheel can leave an ugly dent, high up on a passenger car.....

I personally dislike it when people don't put their shopping carts into the shopping cart stalls.

Very few people care about others, or about their possessions. Both seem to be disposable anymore.

It's true, you have to park way out to avoid the inconsiderate people. Based on how the bulk of people take care of their vehicles, it's no surprise they have zero respect for others property.

I can't stand that either. When it's a tight squeeze I put my hand between my door and the outside of their's. I do the same when I drive my grandparents around, hold the door so it doesn't damage someone else's.

I was sitting in the parking lot at Phoenix College almost 2 years ago and someone swung their door open and dented my door while I was sitting inside.

In my younger days I would respond to inconsiderate people by "sorting out" their car the same way they treated mine. I have now learned that it is just not worth it.

I hate this too.......that is one of the reasons I drive a wrangler.......I have the extended wheel fenders, and the tubular steps along the side......that cuts down on it a bit.......BUT......I still park way out in the nether-lands ............and try to find a corner spot whenever I can.........really, I want to trade the car if dings happen.......I hate it that bad..............

You may only be a **** if you drive a BMW, everyone else, straighten up now. just kidding!

BTW the cars in the '70s had trim down the sides of the car, and the higher models even had rubber inserts. Cars these days have no bumpers for aerodynamics.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NibbanaBanana
That's one of the reasons I don't drive anything less than 10 years old.

Who owns the Kia?

Originally Posted By: SOHCman
It's true, you have to park way out to avoid the inconsiderate people. Based on how the bulk of people take care of their vehicles, it's no surprise they have zero respect for others property.

I try not to take anything really decent to malls anymore, you try to park out of their way and when you come back some ahole has parked so close you need a shoehorn and bacon grease to get in and you have a nice door ding even though there are lots of empty spaces.

Me & my wife's daily drivers are all beat up from inconsiderate a-holes, I have learned to deal with it for the most part from some random scratch & dent. If your parked inches from me & I can see where you dented my truck......i'm taking ALL FOUR of your Valve stems with me when I leave.

Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
I personally dislike it when people don't put their shopping carts into the shopping cart stalls.
I would agree with you except I don't want to walk 1/4 mile to put it in the stall. If they had one closer I'd roll it right over

Originally Posted By: clinebarger
i'm taking ALL FOUR of your Valve stems with me when I leave.

LOL that's how my dad taught me
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
I would agree with you except I don't want to walk 1/4 mile to put it in the stall. If they had one closer I'd roll it right over

Never heard of a store that was 1/4 mile or longer from end to end, or had a 1/4 mile parking lot. In 45 years of returning shopping carts, can't recall it ever taking more than 1-2 minutes regardless of facility. When I head into my supermarket these days, I find 1-3 carts adrift in the lot to bring back to the front of the store.

Practically all of these cases of other people not taking any care whatsoever with other people's vehicles are my pet-pet peeves! We have another class of a-holes around here that are unlike any other bunch of lazy ar$es I have ever seen. What do you think about people who, after they have put their purchases into their car trunk, just push their cart behind the car next to them? I have seen this done dozens of times, even to cars with handy cap license plates!! What kind of inconsiderate/lazy/slob people do that?

My favorite is the !@#$%^ purse marks on my doors and quarter panels from these....now I'm upset. done with this thread

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I can't stand that either. When it's a tight squeeze I put my hand between my door and the outside of their's.

yes this.

well done I do that as well if there isn't enough room and contact looks inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back