no leaks,no consumption,ok to use maxlife hm oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 2007 toyota yaris with 106,000ish kms. it doesn't leak oil, it doesn't burn oil, it doesn't consume oil. i have a couple of jugs of valvoline maxlfe 5w30 high mileage oil, i'd like to use it in the yaris especially in winter and it's a semi syn oil... any issues with using hm oil in a perfectly running and operating automobile?

I've used the red bottle 5W20 in 2 company vans in a row now, a 4.6 2V, & the Transit 3.7 in my sig, they've both done fine on it with 5K OCIs. VIOC doesn't carry Durablend, & the leasing company won't spring for Synpower, so it gets the syn blend ML.

From the Valvoline website:

Quote:
Do I have to wait until my car reaches 75,000 miles before I can use MaxLife?

Valvoline MaxLife motor oil is designed for high mileage vehicles of 75,000 miles or more. However, it is perfectly acceptable to use the high mileage motor oil in new or used vehicles with less than 75,000 miles.

Originally Posted By: kschachn

Quote:

Valvoline MaxLife motor oil is designed for high mileage vehicles of 75,000 miles or more. However, it is perfectly acceptable to use the high mileage motor oil in new or used vehicles with less than 75,000 miles.

+1

excellent, thank you
cheers3.gif

excellent, thank you
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: kschachn

Quote:

Go to a Valvoline quick lube & request Synthetic Blend.

You'll be getting MaxLife.

MaxLife meets all the latest specs. GM DEXOS, Ford, Chrysler & others. 100% safe for engines old, new & in between. Look at my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back