Foreign troop deployment

Status
Not open for further replies.
What harm would be caused by caving into the demands of a crazy little despot like Kim Jong Un? Hard to say, but I would bet that a lot of other crazy despots would come out of the woodwork to follow the perceived success of Kim Jong Un.

It's not like we as a nation have not witnessed the consequences of appearing to be a nation that runs from a threat.

They would probably sit down and hammer out a peace treaty. All this posturing by North Korea is to counter a country with a massive nuclear arsenal undergoing a $1 trillion overhaul.

I think there are many countries that don't need our troops...like Japan, Germany, probably lots of others. Hard to say with S.K. We really can't get into another ground war. half of the troops come home mentally "traumatised" taking care of all these solders for life makes it too expensive. We need lots of cruise missles stationed in the area and off shore.

If the sparks start flying a few hundred cruise missles will end it. I doubt if there is a lot of fight in many of the NK troops. Ne need to rid the North of the little Pr*&&^ck and end those nukes.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
All this posturing by North Korea is to counter a country with a massive nuclear arsenal undergoing a $1 trillion overhaul.

lol..you can't be serious.

Last edited:
No more Hundyais or Hundyai oil filters. They were doing so well here too. Otherwise we are there and that's the way it has been for a long time. Do we want to occupy more now is a better discussion. Can we even, do we have the money and volunteers? And will the yes people send their kids to die first or let others go instead? The no's will say 4000 dead kids was enough sacrifice in the one you are thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back