Meguiar"s Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good stuff imo. A little product went pretty far compared to another product I've been using. Cost $10.97 but online it's $2 less so your store should match the lower price. Excellent reviews on the site as well. I was skeptical about using a waterless product but now that I've been using them I don't want to go back to traditional washes unless it's very dirty. I think these work best when using every one to two weeks on the car. I use this along with some plush Microfibers. On the bottle it says there's enough to do 3-4 cars. I could probably get 5 washes out of it since the cars aren't that big or that dirty. So about $8.97 right now. Has a nice scent as well.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-Ultimate-Wash-and-Wax-Anywhere/23565889

I've got a couple bottles I picked up on clearance over the past couple winters. Definitely good stuff- though I tend to use it more for bikes and other such things than on my cars. But it does work well.

I need to give this a try. These waterless washes have always caught my interest but I seem to always skip on buying one. Could help with water bill for those weekly washes!

If it's as good as Meguiar's , great! I personally will wait to see if it gets as many "rave" reviews. Thanks for the link.

Meguiar's D115 is more or less the concentrate version of this. Expensive up front, but much cheaper in the long run.

Catch a double sale at Autogeek and you can get a gallon for $50 which will make a min. of 5 gallons. 9 gallons if you use it at 8:1 as I prefer.

Products like these are great to keep in your car in case of bird bombs or bugs. Spray on, let sit, and then carefully wipe away.

Originally Posted By: Tempest
Products like these are great to keep in your car in case of bird bombs or bugs. Spray on, let sit, and then carefully wipe away.

Yep- D115 works better than any Quick Detailer on the market. Period.

I use this as well. I prefer the more typical many-step protocol but I with very little time and the need to conserve water I use this.

I was actually really surprised by it myself. Looks great and very easy to use. It's difficult for me to tell how long it lasts (no rain to check beading or sheeting) but it is my central product now.

I was actually looking at similar products recently. I think there is one that has clay in it (Smartone?). Would like to try but prefer a synthetic sealant vs carnuba which is in a lot of the product.s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back