BROWNS break my heart today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: car51
Yeah, well GIANTS have Patriots #. BROWNS have nobody's # as look how
Many QB's they destroyed in what 3 seasons

Oh really? Last time I checked the Pats beat the Giants!

Originally Posted By: andrewp1998
Yeah, well GIANTS have Patriots #. BROWNS have nobody's # as look how
Many QB's they destroyed in what 3 seasons

Oh really? Last time I checked the Pats beat the Giants!

I'm just glad that old man is gone. Belichick's kryptonite.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
The Giants blew it too!

Or they were just outplayed...

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Look at the bright side, the Steelers are getting KILLED by the Eagles!

Unfortunately, I believe this Fecals team is the real deal!

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Could be worse, you could be a Lions fan...

... Which is usually the point at which you can no longer say "Well, it could be worse..."

large_flanderslions.jpg

andrewp1998: how many times in a super bowl has the patriots beat the giants? that's right: big fat 0

Originally Posted By: pbm
I was a huge NFL fan but I haven't watched a game yet this season and probably won't....I'm TURNED OFF by all the political statements and other [censored]....If more people did this, maybe they wouldn't think they were so important....which they aren't....

The NFL and it's players will have a real hard time figuring out how to survive without you and your viewership contributions.
They told me that they do miss you, though.

They were wondering if public beatings of all their non-white players before the national anthem is played every game from now until the end of time would be of your liking?
Maybe even whip the non-white referees while they're at it?

What do you think should be done to players who are part white, part non-white?
Lynching? String them up right there on the goal posts at halftime?

They will do anything to get your viewership back, even if it means trampling on the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of AMERICAN CITIZENS who are peacefully demonstrating their displeasure of a pox upon this nation of ours.

But, you know, it's not about other Americans freedom of speech, or about other Americans human rights, or about other Americans constitutional rights.
Its just about your desire to not have to deal with Bull Excrement before your football game where people beat themselves to a pulp for your personal entertainment.

I'm sure these players know that they're nowhere near as important as you are, which is probably why they are trying to get your attention with their messages.

BC.

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
I was a huge NFL fan but I haven't watched a game yet this season and probably won't....I'm TURNED OFF by all the political statements and other [censored]....If more people did this, maybe they wouldn't think they were so important....which they aren't....

The NFL and it's players will have a real hard time figuring out how to survive without you and your viewership contributions.

They were wondering if public beatings of all their non-white players before the national anthem is played every game from now until the end of time would be of your liking?

They will do anything to get your viewership back, even if it means trampling on the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of AMERICAN CITIZENS who are peacefully demonstrating their displeasure of a pox upon this nation of ours.

But, you know, it's not about other Americans freedom of speech, or about other Americans human rights, or about other Americans constitutional rights.
Its just about your desire to not have to deal with Bull Excrement before your football game where people beat themselves to a pulp for your personal entertainment.

I'm sure these players know that they're nowhere near as important as you are, which is probably why they are trying to get your attention with their messages.

BC.

Pox upon this nation of ours? You mean when blacks get killed because they fight with police after they break the law?

Originally Posted By: grampi

BC.

Pox upon this nation of ours? You mean when blacks get killed because they fight with police after they break the law?

EVERYONE in this country has a right to a day in court.
If the CITIZEN has committed a crime worthy of arrest, arrest him.

A man got shot while sitting in the passenger seat of his vehicle in Minnesota a few months back, in case you forgot.
No fighting involved in that one, last time I heard.

TRY to explain that one away.
I dare you.

BC.

Originally Posted By: grampi

BC.

EVERYONE in this country has a right to a day in court.
If the CITIZEN has committed a crime worthy of arrest, arrest him.

A man got shot while sitting in the passenger seat of his vehicle in Minnesota a few months back, in case you forgot.
No fighting involved in that one, last time I heard.

TRY to explain that one away.
I dare you.

BC.

Sure there are exceptions, but the vast majority of these so called oppressive police incidents are nothing more than criminals getting what they deserve...and if you fight with a police officer, THAT is your day in court...

Last edited:
andrewp1998: how many times in a super bowl has the patriots beat the giants? that's right: big fat 0

like I said the last time they played the pats won, thats my point, the gmen got lucky in that first sb, I do like Caughlin though, he was a great coach.

Nah, I just think that someday before doomsday, BROWNS will have least 1 winning season. They will go 0-16 this year I predict

They won't benefit from the draft either trading #1 QB like Carson wentz away. Just saying. Just keep shooting your face off BROWNS; as I'll keep laughing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back