Arnold Palmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the new Simpsons? They were talking about the half and half thing. 30mins or so before hearing about his death. Im pretty sure they can predict the future. Just like they predicted 9/11.

My favorite Arnold Palmer story;

Friend has a job interview. It is a lunch interview. The interviewer, aka hiring manager orders an Arnold Palmer. My friend is like wow, I like this place already. I'll have a Jack and Coke please. The manager comments 'kind of heavy for lunch isn't it?' He didn't get the job.

Originally Posted By: FordBroncoVWJeta
Did anyone see the new Simpsons? They were talking about the half and half thing.

I actually like that drink and didn't find out it was an Arnold Palmer until today.

Besides the game of golf, I still think of Arnold Palmer every time I see a bottle of Pennzoil Conventional. His old tractor commercials of yesteryear were awesome.

RIP Arnold Palmer

I remember watching one of his golfing strategy videos where he made a chip shot from the rough, popped it up on the green and it rolled in! He looked up, straight into the camera, with a big grin! Memorable moment that one.

Play the solar system Arnie. All nine planets + Moons. No air friction! Godspeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back