Patriots skunk Houston with 3rd string QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 4WD
Sometimes I turn it off after the National anthem ... I dunno, just me ...

Yeah, I do the same thing...but sometimes it's hard to get up after kneeling.
smile.gif

Did anyone else see the pregame comment from Belichick when he was asked about an injured player? Hilarious!

Always nice to see Bill O'Brian lose. He pulled out of PSU under the cover of night and left a lot of kids he recruited high and dry. Then again it is all about $$$$. Not surprised.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Did anyone else see the pregame comment from Belichick when he was asked about an injured player? Hilarious!
I missed it. He mostly mumbles a short sentence with no inflection. He is 100% focused on the game he is in. When its over he starts preparing for the next one. Brissett screwed up his thumb. 2 banged up QBs. I'll be watching. Brady's suspension has added some excitement early on. I'm mostly a baseball guy. I have it on while I do stuff. I'm a fair weather fan. I hopped on the band wagon when Vinitari field goaled them into the Super Bowl during a snow squall. Besides the SB wins the Pats won 18 games and lost the super bowl.

Originally Posted By: VNTS
Hey Rog, give us our 1st round pick back which you stole!

PS Guess you plan is back firing, 3-0 without Tom!

Hitler Goodell after pats wk 3 win!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21O6EIF5ywg

Probably Fuhrer Goodell would probably be a more appropriate title.

Heil Goodell!

First football, next is the world.

Enjoying the Jets game with KC, Fitzmagic just threw his 7th pick!

Almost as fun as the buttfumble game!

Pats with 2 game lead in division after 3 games playing with no Brady, Hightower, Lewis and Gronk!

They called back a 90 yard pass. They nullified a first down on the 6 yard line because the officials weren't "in place". Never heard that one before.

We was robbed.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
They called back a 90 yard pass. They nullified a first down on the 6 yard line because the officials weren't "in place". Never heard that one before.

We was robbed.

What about the rest of the game??

You will be able to resume your regular scheduled bragging next week when your Pat's play the worst team in the NFL....

You weren't robbed, the ravens got robbed blowing their chances against the Raiders. Patriots should beat Heaveland Browns next Sunday

Pats went 3-1 without Brady...about what I expected. The steamroller to the playoffs can now resume its regularly-scheduled run.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette

We was robbed.

Nom nom nom, your tears are delicious!
bill-belichick-smashed-a-tablet.gif

The 90-yd. play was sprung by a PENALTY. You'll get no sympathy as the Bills are one of the top penalized teams in the NFL. Is that a "conspiracy" too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back