BROWNS break my heart today

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLEVELAND BROWNS in Miami, come all way back to force Overtime then blow it to Dolphins. Really Browns?! Better tear that Jim Brown statue down as 1964 may be last time Browns ever hold a NFL trophy

Yeah, well GIANTS have Patriots #. BROWNS have nobody's # as look how
Many QB's they destroyed in what 3 seasons

To be fair, the Browns are playing their hearts out. So many injuries. And if not for a freak practice injury to their kicker, they likely would have won on the road today. They're a long way off, but these guys don't deserve to be kicked when they're down. They're actually surprising me with their play in a positive way.

I would think browns fans would be used to it by now...

I'm not a fan of some rival team picking. I don't care for football at all. I have lived here in nw buckeyeland my entire life, and am used to hearing about their woes...

Look at the plus side... if you're going to be bad, you might as well be bad in an epic way. For example, today the Lions committed the longest pass interference penalty in recent memory, and also found a way to commit one of the mod obscure out-of-bounds kickoff penalties I've ever seen. I'm convinced that the Lions dust off the oldest penalties that we've forgotten and find a way to get them done
banana2.gif

Well I hate to switch leagues but I will anyway.

Auburn. Absolutely horrible in red zone. Couple of TDs all year.
Coach and play calling is miserable.
Only bright spot is the place kicker. 6 fiels goals yesterday. Probably some NFL team saying today that we need to go and get that guy and sounds like I cant blame them for that.

And luckily the defense keeps them in games. I doubt they will get bowl qualified, ie win 6 games this year.

We all have some bad memories of our teams. Keep up the hope fellas. Just keep up the hope. That is all you have

Look at NE without Brady. Their 3rd string no-body is doing better than some franchise QB's. Imagine what happens when he gets back and they return to full speed on offence.

Even worse. You could live in S.Cal and be a Charger's fan.

I grew up on the other side of the lake in NW Ohio. The Browns should have been a team with new a new name, new uniforms.. when football came back to Cleveland in 99'. The name of the team sounds old and stodgy. If the Browns were a pack of smokes, they'd be Winston's. You have some old people that like em, but the younger generation doesn't.

I was watching a Bucs game with my mom's friends. They asked why the stadium had so many empty seats, and I said "The team hasn't given the fans a good reason to watch the game in a long time." They all agreed. They also asked how I felt about their new uniforms, and I said "It looks like a cross between a digital clock and an Iron Maiden album."

I was a huge NFL fan but I haven't watched a game yet this season and probably won't....I'm TURNED OFF by all the political statements and other [censored]....If more people did this, maybe they wouldn't think they were so important....which they aren't....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back