Blackstone is local to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Why not tell us what they say.. They seem pretty good to talk to.

Will do, not exactly on the best part of town though
sick.gif

Originally Posted By: Elijah1
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Why not tell us what they say.. They seem pretty good to talk to.

Will do, not exactly on the best part of town though
sick.gif

It may be NEAR Pontiac St., but at least its not ON it.
wink.gif

I work in a company which is not normally open to public/clients, and we don't advertise our location (semi hidden near the airport area), but when we receive clients (which may happen like 10 times a year), we proudly offer the full tour
smile.gif
I think it's always nice to meet clients you've been working with for years and never met before, even if they are "small" clients.

I guess you could do the same at Blackstone's!

I just sent in a UOA of Honda HCF2 CVT fluid with 36000 miles on it. If you visit tell them to hurry up.Theres also one for 2:2 of 0w20 Castrol Magnatec/Edge Uoa I am waiting on too.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
I just sent in a UOA of Honda HCF2 CVT fluid with 36000 miles on it. If you visit tell them to hurry up.Theres also one for 2:2 of 0w20 Castrol Magnatec/Edge Uoa I am waiting on too.

How long have you waited?

I'm fairly close as well.

I've thought of going there, just for fun. But nothing there I really think I haven't seen before.

I'm an analytical chemist and run an ICP-OES and ICP-MS for a living.

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
Is the Chevy truck plant still there? I have a UAW Ft Wayne sticker on my door jam.

Yes it is

I drop all my samples off in the box. Never asked for a tour, 'cause by the time I get there it's either 5 minutes til closing or on the weekend. I guess it'd be kinda cool, but I'd rather have a $10 off coupon for my next analysis
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back