Century Arms RAS47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Robenstein
On that youtube channel I posted (AK Operators Union), their Inter Ordnance AK died at just over 1,500 rounds through it. They are probably one of the worst assemblers since Hesse Arms.

And the really sad part is how they advertise "100% American Made". Talk about showcasing lousy American manufacturing. They should be ashamed of themselves. I bought a Lancaster Arms "Russian Red" about 8 years ago, and the quality was very good. I bought it from a LGS. But many who ordered them never got their guns, and lost all of their money because they required a 100% deposit up front. That alone should have sent people away.

They were made in Goodyear, Arizona just a few miles from me. I told guys on forums not to order direct. Because they were always at the local Crossroads Of The West gun shows with plenty of them to purchase, cash and carry. So you knew something was up with them. They went under shortly there after. This is mine, and as I said the quality and finish is excellent. Their business model was made entirely of dog feces, however.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

... As of Jan 1, 2017 the sale of semi automatic firearms with a removable magazine are prohibited in California. ....

Really? That is ridiculous. Does this include handguns, as well?

That state was finished as far as gun ownership is concerned years ago. They are the best example pro gun people can have to showcase how all this nonsense about, "reasonable gun control" is just that, pure nonsense. They will not stop until you will not be able to own a firearm of any kind in that state. They're almost there. If they gave me a home there, and paid all the taxes and utilities for the rest of my life, I wouldn't live there.

Originally Posted By: jjjxlr8
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

... As of Jan 1, 2017 the sale of semi automatic firearms with a removable magazine are prohibited in California. ....

Really? That is ridiculous. Does this include handguns, as well?

California has an "approved handguns" list. A bunch are falling off the approved list on 31 December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back