Carquest Premium oil filter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bbhero
I have put up the code already... it's in the above posts. 022215AB 20:01. I think it means it was made on the 222nd day of 2015. Which is before M/H took over the manufacturing of the Carquest line of filters.
I don't mean to be coming off like I'm giving you a hard time. I am sorry if it seems that way. I don't mean to. Just hard to not seem like a jack donkey typing stuff at times
smile.gif

If we were in person this is a ton easier to avoid that perception.
You're right, my bad, I didn't see it. This means the Premiums would still be safe to use, & I can never find anything cheap enough to use the $5 off $20 code on! Puro codes usually start with a letter, I didn't recognize the baseplate.

Ahh ok.. I mentioned several times I believed it was a Champion Lab made one. And slacktide even stated it was their date code system. It was yellow dotted just like my Carquest red made by Champion Lab. I dont know what else to say there Captain. This is seemingly a Champion Lab one. The base plate is EXACTLY like the Mobil 1 filter with its "y" stamped into it. It has 6 inlet holes EXACT same as the MB1. Not 8 like a M/H.
I know you are the man when it comes to this information. Just seems to be a CL made one given all the evidence. I don't know but I could be wrong like slacktide..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back