New Jeep Compass, anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, much improved from a design standpoint. I certainly don't like the two toned color body/roof deal they have doing on.

Having rented a Compass a few times, that car had nowhere to go but up...I sure hope the new one is a LOT better...it certainly looks better...

That looks great IMO. The old one was literally "butt ugly" and they have fixed that for sure. The front on both looks a lot like a baby Grand to me which is a positive to my eye.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Having rented a Compass a few times, that car had nowhere to go but up...I sure hope the new one is a LOT better...it certainly looks better...

Me too...

Originally Posted By: Astro14

So true.

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Difference is this is a brand new model, not based on the old at all...

Yes, this is the all-new Chrysler-Fiat, or Fiat-Chrysler, whatever. We're good now, believe me!

HA!

Originally Posted By: hillclimber
Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Difference is this is a brand new model, not based on the old at all...

Yes, this is the all-new Chrysler-Fiat, or Fiat-Chrysler, whatever. We're good now, believe me!

HA!

LOL.

Not sure it could be worse the he current one...

Is it the more expensive fully optioned models that people have slammed on the ratings sites? Issues with power options, etc.

Other than being the lowest-end Jeep product you can buy, what's so horrible reliability wise with a Compass/Patriot? I've driven them and found them to be OK. There's no way I'd pay more than ~$23K for a 4x4 model with some options though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back