Thank you Gena fishbeck and the pennzoil team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gena! I received my package. I'm sure there will be occasional -30F starts when I forget to plug in and still need to be somewhere else in the next 10 minutes. I'll try to keep a tally of any unassisted starts below -20F.

Thanks Gena for mine as well
thumbsup2.gif

I probably won't be sampling it until next year as the car will be headed into storage here shortly with the threat of snow looming.

Can't wait to get this stuff put in!

Thanks again Gena, very happy that they shipped to Canada and paid any customs fees for me. Definitely won me over as a customer for life just based on this, and I'm sure this oil will only put that over the top

=]

Last edited:
Got my package as well! Thank you! Hope to change in the next month or so. Was hoping for Ultra, but I guess PP will do!
wink.gif
Thanks again

Am I the only one that haven't received the kit? I have been waiting for more than 5 weeks. Haven't received any letter from customs as well. I guess something goes wrong
smirk.gif

I sent Gena p.m but got no response yet.

I just received my kit today. Thanks Gena!

It took about 3 months. I had already changed the oil in my car so I will wait until the next oil change to use this batch.

I'm going on my second run of the Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage soon but Blackstone never received my first oil sample. I've lost confidence already...

the company handling the promotion said it wasn't a problem that there were no results from the first sample and they still sent a second batch.

Stupid me i spoke too soon. I opened my second UOA kit from Pennzoil and its actually Ultra Platinum, not the Platinum High Mileage they sent previously. Not complaints at all bout that. I guess you may get a different oil the second go around.
2u9ismo.jpg

I received the PP not the Ultra
I really appreciate it especially since they had to send 7 qts for my new F350.
Thanks Pennzoil

4 years.
Really?
Even if unopened. I'm not buying it. It's not like it can oxidize without oxygen.
If that's true though it makes me consider using up the various conventionals I've got in my stash.
The ultra is probably 2 years old. Maybe 3. I'll see if there's a date stamp.
When I do a used oil analysis with the old ultra we will learn fast if time matters. Especially if closed and never opened.

Umm, no one in Blackstone or my local oil Lab has ever seen an oil that had gone off just because it was in a plastic can. Steel drums, yes but nothing serious (More Fe and less Mo). I suspect the 3 to 5 year limit is based on the plastic failing due to UV from the sun, or some muppet leaving the top off during a dust or thunder storm!

I love Ultra BUT try and buy it in one liter plastic cans, rather than 5 or 20 liter ones.

Originally Posted By: UltrafanUK
4 years.
Really?
Even if unopened. I'm not buying it. It's not like it can oxidize without oxygen.
If that's true though it makes me consider using up the various conventionals I've got in my stash.
The ultra is probably 2 years old. Maybe 3. I'll see if there's a date stamp.
When I do a used oil analysis with the old ultra we will learn fast if time matters. Especially if closed and never opened.

Umm, no one in Blackstone or my local oil Lab has ever seen an oil that had gone off just because it was in a plastic can. Steel drums, yes but nothing serious (More Fe and less Mo). I suspect the 3 to 5 year limit is based on the plastic failing due to UV from the sun, or some muppet leaving the top off during a dust or thunder storm!

I love Ultra BUT try and buy it in one liter plastic cans, rather than 5 or 20 liter ones.

What is wrong with 4 and 5 litre jugs?

Just received my 2nd report from Blackstone Labs. I used Mobil 1 5/30 always in my truck. Well I did the promotion, Make The Switch, and yes, this report with the Pennzoil was excellent as my 1st with the Mobil 1 was. But, the Pennzoil report was better, especially the wear and metal section. Both oils are excellent, bottom line. For now I will continue with the Pennzoil HM, Platinum,Pure Plus Tech.,5w30. The numbers in the report don't lie and any oil that protects my engine the best wins my $$$$.

Thank you Pennzoil and Samantha for the opportunity to try your oil. Thanks John, 07Titan.

Wow you got lucky! I received two free oil changes thru this promotion but Blackstone never got my uoa packages. I even paid for postage on my last uoa from the post office....

When i inquired with USPS why it wasn't delivered I was informed that it is common practice for local post offices to have "red flagged" addresses where they have had issues with packaging in the past. So basically if the person/people sorting the mail don't like your packaging they are allowed to throw it in the garbage... So annoying, my uoa kits made it all the way to the local post office in Indiana but were thrown out and statused as "not delivered".

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: Rolla07
How do you get chosen for that?! NOT FAIR
frown.gif

It's called begging. Big time.

Pennzoil even covered the customs charges,which I wasn't expecting. Very classy move.

Haha there are panhandlers on bitog.

Hey Gena,
Just received 6 qts of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0w20 and a Blackstone kit. I also like the brochures and literature you sent too. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back