What are you listening to right now?

Shopped at ALDI this afternoon, and as I stepped into the car, the bluetooth grabbed my phone, and played this

One of my favourite songs from when I was a kid. Remember putting the well worn record onto the Technics record player my parents had.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Shopped at ALDI this afternoon, and as I stepped into the car, the bluetooth grabbed my phone, and played this

Thanks for sharing! Had not heard them before, that was great
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Thanks for sharing! Had not heard them before, that was great
thumbsup2.gif

Silly story, but years ago (Warlock "True as Steel" was still current if that gives a hint), I was staying on campus at a college run by a religious group, and they had issues with me liking metal (amongst other things)...telling me about playing stuff backwards etc.

So I flipped the tape in my cassettes, and started playing my entire compilation backwards to demonstrate that they were full of it.

Literally last song we got to was first song on True as Steel

That voice at the start with "No MErcy". when played backwards comes across as "They found One"...3AM in the morning, a couple of them near woopsed themselves.

Silly story, but years ago (Warlock "True as Steel" was still current if that gives a hint), I was staying on campus at a college run by a religious group, and they had issues with me liking metal (amongst other things)...telling me about playing stuff backwards etc.

So I flipped the tape in my cassettes, and started playing my entire compilation backwards to demonstrate that they were full of it.

Literally last song we got to was first song on True as Steel

That voice at the start with "No MErcy". when played backwards comes across as "They found One"...3AM in the morning, a couple of them near woopsed themselves.

LOL. I still get grief from some people for my music tastes.

I think every red-blooded Metal fan had a thing for Doro, back in the day..

I'm sitting here trying to remember who I saw Warlock in concert with, back then.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
some 80`s stuFF.....from (that part is funny ----> ) PC game
smile.gif

Whenever I hear a song from GTA:VC I just wanna fire up the game...and quit after a few minutes because how bad the gameplay is to later GTA games.

Last edited:
Back