Denso air filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denso's aftermarket line of filter is great for Toyota/Lexus. They are almost identical to the dealer filter regardless of their country of origin. However, the Denso aftermarket line for brands other than Toyota are more typical of a mid-grade aftermarket line.

The Denso class E rated spark plug wires are very good quality, and they are on sale too, at least the wires I searched were. Advance Auto wants double the price, and I would have to order them.

Any Honda peeps that've used Denso air filters care to share their experiences? I usually use Fram but wouldn't mind switching.

Originally Posted By: mclasser
Any Honda peeps that've used Denso air filters care to share their experiences? I usually use Fram but wouldn't mind switching.

There's one that fits your Honda? They don't make one for my Accord.

I do use them on both my Toyota vehicles and they seem fine. They are identical to the Toyota branded one but without the logo.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
There's one that fits your Honda? They don't make one for my Accord.

I do use them on both my Toyota vehicles and they seem fine. They are identical to the Toyota branded one but without the logo.

Yep, they have 'em for both my Hondas.

I just got my filter yesterday. It took over a week from when I placed the order to when it was shipped. Kinda slow for one filter, but maybe I'm just used to the quick turn around time for Amazon. Once the filter had been shipped, it arrived at my house 2 days later. The filter seems to be well constructed. It reminds me of the US made Wix from back in the day, and not the crummy foreign made wix that fit my kia these days. I may order one for the van too since the price is right.

Just got an order from RockAuto, Denso air filters for 1.8 four, 3.5 v6 and a 2.4 four, all air filters are made in China, Cabin air filters made in USA. Installed one set this morning, fit well, just a bit uneasy about the Made in China.

Originally Posted By: Errtt
Recently bought Denso air filters for the wife's Lexus RX330 recently, installed one just the other day.

Amazon email (recommended products of interest or whatever they call it) I see they have EPAuto GP360 (CA9360) Toyota / Lexus Rigid Panel Engine Air Filters for only $7.87. Might throw one in on my next Amazon order. Review seem good - so I can see how it compares to the Denso's I recently bought.

Looks like $9.96 shipped for an air filter for the Matrix. I think that's a good deal. I think the one from the dealer is about $17 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back