Heavy Handed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the previous post about the Iranian Navy taunting us in the Gulf. I wanted to reply, but it was locked. So... I wanted to poke. Because the post being locked is very Iranian like. You can't even discuss anything here.

As mentioned in the previous locked thread, we have no leadership. We give them everything they want, and they have absolutely no respect for us. Neither does the rest of the world. We need to drop a few pounds of hot lead on those boats. If not they'll keep doing it until runs up alongside with a boat load of explosives. But lets be nice and talk about it is our current approach.

The reason why we're so light handed on them is because we waited too long to do anything before they got nuclear weapons. There's nothing we can do now. Those sanctions never did anything other than cause a hardship for the Iranian citizens. The End. In before the lock.

Originally Posted By: bvance554
You can't even discuss anything here.

Bitog is a privately owned website. As such, the owner can decide what they find acceptable on their website. If that is too restrictive, there are websites where pretty much anything goes.

When I was a Moderator on another website, I had to explain that repeatedly to those that couldn't grasp the concept that there is no 1st Amendment Right on a privately owned website, unless that is what the owner wants..

The previous thread went immediately political, and was therefore in violation of the rules. Your comment that we have no leadership, right or wrong, is going down the same exact path. I recommend that you review the rules and stickies put up by the owner of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back