Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
You have questions. The answers are just unknown at this stage. Lots of people can't seem to deal with that and make up their own.

That's why I believe that when you die, you will go to a higher plane and a lot of questions/unknowns you had here will be realized. At least that's how it should be.
grin.gif

You can believe whatever you feel like, but that doesn't make it true.

Well of course ... did I say it was true, I said "I believe" - that means everyone else can believe what the heck they want to believe. NOBODY will really know what happens until they DIE - and if nothing happens and there is no after life, then you will know no different and it won't matter anyway. But if the is an after life then things probably will matter.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
You have questions. The answers are just unknown at this stage. Lots of people can't seem to deal with that and make up their own.

That's why I believe that when you die, you will go to a higher plane and a lot of questions/unknowns you had here will be realized. At least that's how it should be.
grin.gif

That's basic Agnosticism.
Why spend 70 mortal years figuring out what you'll eventually have infinite years to do with better research access?

And if you don't, you didn't waste time.

Except I have a twist to in in my belief that there is a higher power of whatever form that has influence in the world around us. It doesn't even have to be directly tied to or correlate with any known religion. Personally, I don't think any religion on this planet has it exactly right, so I don't get too wrapped up in it all.

But one thing I believe is that the world we live in is not all here because of random coincidences. Even if it was driven by shear "evolution" that started with two atoms and all that jazz, there's still an underlying unknown higher power we don't understand that drives it all. Might even be more along the lines of the movie "Prometheus" ... who really knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back