2014 f150 5.0 0w20 royal purple 7600 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my other uoa finally showed up at blackstone since usps decided to keep it for a month anyways 7600 miles using 0w20 rp api that I had got on sale as usual lots of towing only notable thing during this oci I had a large beetle make it into the air box and clawed it's way into the filter causing a hole which got changed out pretty quickly since he wasn't dried out yet

2016-09-01%2017.55.08_zpsegde630p.png

The #'s and dates seem to be skewed - the middle column seems to be the most recent OCI w a 4-20-16 date and 34,400 total miles on the unit. Yet the Blackstone notes refer to the far left column referencing the 2.0 TBN - those results are from 11-17-15 and at 27,158 miles. May need to get Blackstone to give you a corrected sheet. BTW - How much weight are you towing?

Yeah kinda confusing usps lost this sample for a month or so... so it ended up showing up after the other one so they got out of order and typically around 8k lbs

I almost always have issues with USPS delivering my samples. I had one that showed on the tracking sitting at the same PO I dropped it off at for one week. I couldn't convince them it wasn't hazardous/flammable and I'm guessing they probably opened it up to take a look. Last one I sent arrived 1-2 days after expected delivery date. This clerk believed me it wasn't flammable according to Blackstone's guidelines.

I put my oil sample container in a padded envelope, and then I answered the question yes it was liquid. They wanted to know what it was, and I told them motor oil. The woman at the counter wanted to mark my package, and I refused to let her do that. She got the head honcho to come help, and she wanted to mark my package too, and I said no. I told her to call somebody that knows, and that's what she did. She came back a couple minutes later, and told the woman at the counter to let it ride, and don't mark the package. The woman at the counter said she thought it would be flammable. I said sure it is flammable at 400 degrees, but by that time every thing else is on fire too. I think it flew right over her head.

The lady just shrugged and threw mine in the basket didn't care what was in it I think next time I'll ups it instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back