Looking For A Good Battery For 2011 Santa Fe 3.5V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Napa batteries are made by Deka and good quality. There is also a $15 rebate if you buy it today or tomorrow.

$20 rebate if you buy the 'premium" Legend. Plus I have a $10 off $20 purchase, deal ends August 31.

It's actually not such an oddball size although it's not a small Battery i think like i said it's because of the heat shield they have wrapped around the battery

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
It's actually not such an oddball size although it's not a small Battery i think like i said it's because of the heat shield they have wrapped around the battery

Did you buy a battery yet? When does she leave? Haven't most colleges and universities already started?

Thank you for asking I did not buy a Battery yet.. She is using another vehicle at the moment so she is ok.. Do you have any input on a good Battery?

It's amazing all these years in the engine business and a simple thing like a good battery is a problem... Every one of my parts distributors have entry level to mid Batteries.. I like really good batteries.. Always did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back