How many of you ride in the rain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sunruh
you havent ridden in the rain until the dye in gloves turns your hands black and doesnt scrub off!

Or black leathers...after a ride in the rain one day my whole body was stained.

you havent ridden in the rain until the dye in gloves turns your hands black and doesnt scrub off!

Been there, done that. Rode from NC to WV in 2015 for a dual sport rally; the first 350 miles in hard rain. I was wearing a new pair of Icon gloves, and my hands were black from the die. Nothing I tried would take it off, but it wore off in a few days. I now wash gloves before riding with them.

Originally Posted By: RHALL

Been there, done that. Rode from NC to WV in 2015 for a dual sport rally; the first 350 miles in hard rain. I was wearing a new pair of Icon gloves, and my hands were black from the die. Nothing I tried would take it off, but it wore off in a few days. I now wash gloves before riding with them.

I ended up going to West Virginia, and I ran into some rain as well. I suited up but I have the same black leather Icon gloves and my hands were stained for 2 days as well.

Riding in the rain wasn't that bad. I secretly enjoyed it while my buddy complained over the sena headsets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back