My brother's 2007 Trailblazer SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
He upgraded his daily driver this past weekend.
I'm not a GM fan,but looks like whomever had this truck took care of it.

260935l.jpg

I love these things. They break often from what people tell me who own plenty of them. They are QUICK and insane!

But WHY that as a daily... unless he is going to say something like "because i can"

Originally Posted By: bowlofturtle
I love these things. They break often from what people tell me who own plenty of them. They are QUICK and insane!

But WHY that as a daily... unless he is going to say something like "because i can"

He does have two other vehicles that he could be driving besides this,so,who knows,whatever he feels like driving on a particular day.
grin2.gif

He's currently working on a Pro-Street Nova restoration project,so I'm "guessing" that this will be his tow vehicle to and from the race track.

Originally Posted By: bowlofturtle

So in this form, the TBSS does not break often. They are a 6.0/4L60E (might be a 4L65E) very reliable. It will need a transmission at some point during it's life. The rest of it is standard LSx goodness.
400 Hp.
smile.gif

Plenty of People own regular TBs which have had their share of problems. The two are not really comparable.

Originally Posted By: ls1mike

So in this form, the TBSS does not break often. They are a 6.0/4L60E (might be a 4L65E) very reliable. It will need a transmission at some point during it's life. The rest of it is standard LSx goodness.
400 Hp.
smile.gif

Plenty of People own regular TBs which have had their share of problems. The two are not really comparable.

I told him to change the transfer case fluid out if it hasnt been done.

good looking truck,sadly GM makes little today I would put in my driveway
and I consider myself a GM guy...Now I am all Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back