Dynomax VT mufflers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been intrigued by the Dynomax VT and have thought about trying them, but a lot of reviews have mentioned them rattling at idle which has scared me off.

Originally Posted By: Fsharp
I've been intrigued by the Dynomax VT and have thought about trying them, but a lot of reviews have mentioned them rattling at idle which has scared me off.

I heard the same thing. However, I have been told that many buy the wrong part number for their application. Dynomax guarantees the muffler including the rattle issue for life but not the expense of labor. It seems at the moment to be the only solution to my Pypes muffler Drone issue.

Originally Posted By: buck91
Have had the dynomax ultraflow mufflers on my Mustang for almost a decade now. Very satisfied

What kind of car were they on? Unfortunately they are totally different design than the VT's.

They are on the Mustang in my sig. Yes, I know they are a different deisgn just putting it out there. Why do you want the VT's? The UF are super simple with a straight through design and even with an o/r mid pipe they aren't terribly loud.

Originally Posted By: buck91
They are on the Mustang in my sig. Yes, I know they are a different deisgn just putting it out there. Why do you want the VT's? The UF are super simple with a straight through design and even with an o/r mid pipe they aren't terribly loud.

Trying to address the exhaust drone I am having at 1800-2000 rpms. VT is supposed to specifically address that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back