Mmo intake inverse oiler(thanks DP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Fascinating. I already get pronounced benefits from having MMO in my gas, will this actually increase the benefits?

I don't understand enough about engines to understand why it's different than putting it in the gas but reading here it clearly and apparently is.

Besides smoother running, I believe my mpg increases from MMO are due to the UCL properties. Will this increase the UCL abilities?

Well in theory since the inverse oiler will suck the mmo into the airstream and I'm assuming it will be misted or evaporated. I'm sure it will clean everything in the intake stream,intake valves maybe carbon on pistons,etc.
I'll update this thread with any and all observations.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Fascinating. I already get pronounced benefits from having MMO in my gas, will this actually increase the benefits?

I don't understand enough about engines to understand why it's different than putting it in the gas but reading here it clearly and apparently is.

Besides smoother running, I believe my mpg increases from MMO are due to the UCL properties. Will this increase the UCL abilities?

Well in theory since the inverse oiler will suck the mmo into the airstream and I'm assuming it will be misted or evaporated. I'm sure it will clean everything in the intake stream,intake valves maybe carbon on pistons,etc.

That pretty much sums up the benefits of an inverse oiler. One thing to keep in mind, it will not lube and clean injectors. In order to keep the injectors clean adding MMO or a FI cleaner to the gas would be needed. I think a good system would be an inverse oiler and then using a maint dose of Red Line FI cleaner in the gas. Then you have the best of both worlds.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

That pretty much sums up the benefits of an inverse oiler. One thing to keep in mind, it will not lube and clean injectors. In order to keep the injectors clean adding MMO or a FI cleaner to the gas would be needed. I think a good system would be an inverse oiler and then using a maint dose of Red Line FI cleaner in the gas. Then you have the best of both worlds.

So the UCL benefits will be increased then? Even more MMO above the pistons?

my thoughts are that MMO takes some time to do its work. MMO doesnt all ways make an engine run better. but i feel it will lube the valves and work better even if you dont feel it. be sure and keep track of how much oil is used. one time i miss adjusted my luber, it ran one QT in 2 weeks. no harm was done it just used some oil.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

So the UCL benefits will be increased then? Even more MMO above the pistons?

Yes. However is more better in this case,I can't say,yet.
George shipped them so as soon as they I arrive I will install one on my hemi and will post any and all observations,good or bad.

Originally Posted By: Loobed
I would just put it in the gasoline. You get the benefit of having it clean your fuel system.

and to lube your fuel pump, which imo could be a good idea with some of the e10 fuel.

Yes. However is more better in this case,I can't say,yet.
George shipped them so as soon as they I arrive I will install one on my hemi and will post any and all observations,good or bad.

Please, please do.

My Jeep (with the glorified tractor engine 4.0 I-6) already gains over 2 mpg with consistent use of MMO in the gas. I can only surmise it is primarily due to the UCL benefits. I would definitely be interested in the possibilities of an oiler as well.

been using my oiler for 3 years. george told me hes been selling them for quite a while. none have been returned. i am fixing to buy more, just cause.

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02
Is the oiler still in transit? I am eager to see and hear about the setup, and hear about its effectiveness or lack thereof.

Yep. They arrived late last week. I tried to install the feed tube into my intake tract but there isn't enough suction to suck any fluid,it came with some hardware that cuts into either the PVC or something.
I'm going to have to take off the intake and see where exactly I can plumb the feed line.
I was thinking. Could I run the feed line into the vacuum line that is at the brake master cylinder. There is a capped off nipple there. Or will that impede vaporization.
Anyone have any ideas? I'm all ears.

the line going to master cyl will work fine. the vacuum goes to all the cylinders. mine is in the side of the manifold. all/any of the vacuum goes to all the cylinders. the vacuum starts at the cylinder and pulls on all parts of the manifold. i hope i made that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back