Finally! Barn/Garage/Shed, whatever it is DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

Matches the house! The last thing is power! Next weekend I will run 30 amp service to it.
smile.gif

Looks great! I like it.

Wish to heck I could add a detached garage...I have a brook in the way isolating me from about 2.5 acres of my property.
Can't complain, we love the sound of rushing water and all the wildlife that visit it (except for the stinking bugs, of course). We spent many, many happy hours enjoying that brook with our daughter when she was little..."fishing", watching animals, walking/sliding on it when it was frozen over, etc. Just watching it go by gives me a feeling of peace.

Nice job. A detached man cave! I don't know what part of the country you're in, but can you use a kerosene heater for working out there in the winter? Maybe a room air conditioner if you want to cool it in the summer?

Nice that's awesome!! I saw run 100 amp also. I was helping a friend wire up some 3 phase connections in his garage a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately we let the magic smoke out of the inverter so he is on the hunt for something a little more heavy duty.

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Nice job. A detached man cave! I don't know what part of the country you're in, but can you use a kerosene heater for working out there in the winter? Maybe a room air conditioner if you want to cool it in the summer?

Wouldn't run a window unit with a 30a service, unless you are really "smart" about other electrical consumption

My whole house is 200 amp.

My trailer runs a 13,000 BTU A/C, Fridge, freezer hot water heater and various other items on a 30 AMP feed.

I need some light and some outlets. This building is for storage. I have a 3 car garage.

So right now it has two dirt bikes and two riding mowers in the middle section.
The right side is my kid's club house. The left side has the rest of the my lawn and garden stuff.
Come October the Trans Am will also be in there so the Caprice can have the garage for the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back