F1 - 2016 German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does look perplexed at times.
wink.gif
I have a feeling he's got the marketing side of things down pat, but even there, I wonder how much freedom he has. He has been refusing to grant interviews to anything except Italian media for the past while, and that seems a tad odd and/or counterproductive. Is this his idea or something that was thrust to him from upon high? As for Seb and Kimi, well, I suppose Seb made a lot of people cringe in the garage when he told them what he thought of pitting to try to undercut someone eight seconds ahead of him. Is their that much confusion in the garage right now?

People I think, however, are reading way too much into what happened with James Allison. His wife died. Aside from how devastating that must have been to him emotionally and how it might have affected his job, it's quite obvious he needs to get back home to take care of his kids, which had been mentioned shortly after she passed. I'm surprised he stuck it out in Ferrari as long as he did.

As for Bernie's mother in law, yes, I saw that. Bernie's mother in law is too young to be his wife, let alone his mother in law.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back