Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Motor oil madman,

How old are you ?

27 Why?

Just wondering why so many problems and drama in your life. Don't let bull [censored] stress you out.

Oh I don't know. It's possible things sound a bit overly dramatic from reading it on here. Other than my lack of good friends, feeling lonely at times, and bad luck with women, I'm ok for the most part. I am a little bit behind in life, but I'm doing my best to catch up. My mom passed away back in 2013 and she was ill for about 13 months, so I feel like their is just one big gap in my life after going through that. That whole period of time is like one whole blur and I still can't believe how it all turned out, it just happened so quick.

Maybe it seems like I have too many problems and drama since I tend to post a lot of my life experiences on here vs most people who don't bother to comment on things on here like I do. Since I don't have many friends to tell my stories to I come to you guys. lol

I understand and sorry to hear about your mom.

But never have phony friends that want to use you or mooch off you. Learn how to say NO and keep a distance from sketchy people that are opportunists.

I understand when you said those tough times in your life were a blur... it happens to all of us at some point in our lives.

Oh I don't know. It's possible things sound a bit overly dramatic from reading it on here. Other than my lack of good friends, feeling lonely at times, and bad luck with women, I'm ok for the most part. I am a little bit behind in life, but I'm doing my best to catch up. My mom passed away back in 2013 and she was ill for about 13 months, so I feel like their is just one big gap in my life after going through that. That whole period of time is like one whole blur and I still can't believe how it all turned out, it just happened so quick.

Maybe it seems like I have too many problems and drama since I tend to post a lot of my life experiences on here vs most people who don't bother to comment on things on here like I do. Since I don't have many friends to tell my stories to I come to you guys. lol

My offer to buy you lunch in or around Houston still stands. Come hang out with me for a couple of hours. I am good to talk to. Just PM me and we can set it up.

I met a guy from Mexico on the Nissan Sentra board about 15 years ago. We really didn't get along. At one time he called me an "Ignorant Fck"lol. Gradually that changed. He gets to the U.S.off and on. We met up some time ago. Safe to say he is one of my very best friends..go figure.

Can't tell a book by its cover.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: gfh77665

My offer to buy you lunch in or around Houston still stands. Come hang out with me for a couple of hours. I am good to talk to. Just PM me and we can set it up.

Heck,I'm right up the road from y'all I'd definitely come hang out
laugh.gif
We could make it a BITOG trio! I actually met one of my best friends on a Nissan Z forum. Funny thing,I had no idea he lived only a few streets away from me!

Originally Posted By: gfh77665

I appreciate the offer, may not be a bad idea. My apologies, I didn't realize you offered at an earlier time. lol I forgot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Leo99
Lots of women at the gym.

Every girl who goes to the gym is looking for a muscular guy with abs.

Could not be further from the truth. I have been going to the gym for over 23 years. Every woman I have ever talked to at the gym is sick of guys hitting on them just because they are at the gym. I know several that wore fake wedding rings to the gym so guys would leave them alone. Most every woman I have ever talked to at a gym is there to get a work out in and leave. Maybe its the gyms I go to, or the location...but from my experience a gym is NOT a place to meet women.

Originally Posted By: DriveHard
Originally Posted By: Leo99
Lots of women at the gym.

Every girl who goes to the gym is looking for a muscular guy with abs.

Could not be further from the truth. I have been going to the gym for over 23 years. Every woman I have ever talked to at the gym is sick of guys hitting on them just because they are at the gym. I know several that wore fake wedding rings to the gym so guys would leave them alone. Most every woman I have ever talked to at a gym is there to get a work out in and leave. Maybe its the gyms I go to, or the location...but from my experience a gym is NOT a place to meet women.

I didn't mean they go to look for guys when at the gym, but most women who work out are most likely going to want a muscular guy.

Look for a woman at the gym thats a 'fixer upper'...

Avoid the Kate Upton model looking women wearing skimpy lululemon spandex cause she is out of your league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back