How Realistic Is This Theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SonofJoe
Gentlemen,
For all those people who wondered whatever happened to Joe90_guy, he is fine but is still hiding in our attic after being chased all across the UK by a load of angry Americans wielding pitchforks. Most of the time he is lucid and rational but if someone accidentally says the words '3k oil drain' he starts to shake uncontrollably, foams at the mouth and rants about bring 'misunderstood'. In this event we find that feeding him lots of Valium and putting him in the straight-jacket brings him back to a calm state.
He is pleased that some of you have missed his posts and opinions. While he sadly won't ever be well enough to rejoin BITOG, he did suggest I occasionally speak on his behalf. I look forward to interacting with you all in the future.
SoJ

welcome2.gif

Glad for being able to continue reading refreshing contributions of Joe90_Guy ..... in whatever forms, vetted or otherwise.
thumbsup2.gif

Gentlemen,
For all those people who wondered whatever happened to Joe90_guy, he is fine but is still hiding in our attic after being chased all across the UK by a load of angry Americans wielding pitchforks. Most of the time he is lucid and rational but if someone accidentally says the words '3k oil drain' he starts to shake uncontrollably, foams at the mouth and rants about bring 'misunderstood'. In this event we find that feeding him lots of Valium and putting him in the straight-jacket brings him back to a calm state.
He is pleased that some of you have missed his posts and opinions. While he sadly won't ever be well enough to rejoin BITOG, he did suggest I occasionally speak on his behalf. I look forward to interacting with you all in the future.
SoJ

Right.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Gentlemen,
SoJ

Right.

+1

At that change interval, you will be removing any contaminants or wear particles that could cause any problems. Your engine will run for a long time and be clean with minimal wear no matter what properly rated/certified for your engine oil you use. Use the same oil all the time or different brands every time. No need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back