Murphy oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every now and then I buy gas at Murphy Oil which are either owned by Wal-Mart are partnered with them. I typically don't buy gas from them because of this particular station's poor lay out (hard to get in and out, tight line if every pump is being occupied). But if there are pumps not being used and my filler is on the corresponding side, I'll stop by.

Their pumps have this machine that can pump a fuel injection cleaner into your fuel that bugs the [censored] out of me (not too late!) when I am pumping gas. I have never bought any of this stuff.

I wondered if this additive they sell is credible. I mean how do you know you are actually buying this additive?

Reason being there was this local market that claimed to sell 100% gas which was near a boat dock. I can't remember how they got caught but they were actually selling E10. Either some boat owners discovered otherwise or the scales and check guy from the state did his spot checking and found they were selling E10 posted as 100% gasoline.

So I am somewhat skeptical when it comes to what gas stations sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back