Pennzoil ultra 5w30 back in stock at Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
How much??

$22.47 for 5 quarts, $6.97 per single quart (still out of stock on single quarts) and free shipping for orders over $50. I just bought three of the 5 quart bottles and it went through.

And, no, I have no financial interest (except, perhaps, buried down in a mutual fund I own) in Walmart, nor do I work for them. I'm just an oil geek.

Nothing at Walmart.ca. Not fair
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: walterjay
Was in Walmart this morning and they did not have it here in Maryland

Don't know about back east, but here in So Cal, the stores pretty much never have it on the shelf. If you want Ultra at a decent price, you buy three 5 quart containers and get it at a decent price and free shipping.

Originally Posted By: beast3300
Thanks for the heads up! I'm getting some!

My work here is done!
smile.gif

Im debating between this or the platinum high mileage, im staring at those product data sheets and the high mileage platinum is looking good, someone convince me other wise, im surprised noone is talking about the high mileage version

Originally Posted By: david_ES2
Im debating between this or the platinum high mileage, im staring at those product data sheets and the high mileage platinum is looking good, someone convince me other wise, im surprised noone is talking about the high mileage version

If your engine is not burning or dripping too much oil, stick to non HM oils.

Although the seal swellers/conditioners in most HM oils are rather mild in conparison with a good major brand stop leak oil additive, they still increase the pressure of the seals on their associated shaft and that will increase their wear or failure rate.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed some on rollback to top off my stash. $22.47 for a 5 quart jug is hard to pass on.

It gets better. Pennzoil has a $2/quart rebate up to 24 quarts. So, $13 and change for 5 quarts of Pennzoil ain't bad at all.

Originally Posted By: GREBOW
All jugs matter hehe

It is not outward appearances but the contents within that truly matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back