Exfoliating Bath Sponge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys tried these things ? They make bookoo amounts of lather fast! Before you know it, you got lather for days! They work great with bar soap, but they're spectacular with liquid body wash!
smile.gif

7402-resized-2.jpg

I got one brand off of Amazon
It was like 60 grit sandpaper
So I gave them to my lady friend at the time... lol
I heard about it later
smile.gif

If I need to exfoliate I just get the wife to use the pressure washer on me.
48.gif

I keep saying, "Guys have hands for this sort of cleaning." And I use plain old green soap, you know, the stuff Irish people used to cut into on television.

Okay, I do have a back brush. But only because my arms are not long enough to clean between my shoulder blades.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I'll leave those for the ladies.

Yes, wrong forum LOL

Try one of these. It doesn't make quite as much lather, but they last forever and don't come with all the insults.

Last edited:
The loofah is much better than that Axe thing. Just wait a month or two when the loofah starts to break down. It gets much larger and you get even more lather. It's awesome.

Last edited:
I cant imagine using a device to wash my face with that I washed my rear end with the day before. Ill stick with regular small bath towels and a bar of soap.

Originally Posted By: virginoil

Where is Merk missing in ACTION ??

No longer lists as a member.
I just checked too, they must have put him on a suspension or banned him
frown.gif

He has some of the goofiest threads....and this one is one of them.

He was posting decent threads for a while after he got called out on the goofy ones.

Quote:
He has some of the goofiest threads....and this one is one of them.

I can't find anything in this particular thread that would be against BITOG rules and that would warrant a suspension, so it must have been something else that he posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back