Product with Good, hard UV Protection? In and Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in the Sunshine State, our problem is obvious. I need a product I can apply that will be durable under some serious dirt and give maximum UV protection. Any recommendations?

What about interior plastics and leather?

TIA

I often wonder the same thing. Here in south Tx the sun is brutal. There are so many different products that it definitely makes it hard to choose and try them all. I've had a few favorites forever that always work really good,and I'll rotate them around. I'm not a big fan of "protectants",they seem to dry rot exterior plastics and rubbers eventually. The absolute best thing I've found to use regularly on exterior plastics and rubbers is Eagle One Nano Wax spray. I use it on the entire exterior. Paint,plastic,rubber,glass,etc. On the interior I use nothing but leather conditioner (leather seats,leather trim,leather steering wheelleather shift knob,all interior plastics and vinyl,etc). Armor All Leather Protectant spray,Mr Leather,and Lexol have been in my rotation for 20+ years.

For interior plastics, try 303 Aerospace Protectant. I've used it in the Mazda3 since new.

I wish I knew, living here in Phoenix in the sunniest and hottest city in the U.S. is killer on paint, my clear coat is gone on much of my car. I think it's inevitable here unless you have covered parking everywhere and take care of the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back