What bike (s) do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added a bike - New Old Stock !

2009 Cannnondale CAAD9 in blue w/Campy Chorus/FSA
My Son got a deal thru his college club, he got 3 frames for 75 bucks and gave me one. I built it my way... it's pretty light. I might need to put some updates on the DeRosa.

Still have
1988 Cannondale SC500 w/Shimano 105 retro Criterium bike in blueberry
1989 Cannondale MB500 w/SunTour boat anchor/mountain bike
2001 DeRosa Merak w/Campy Record in 'Argent' (silver that is)

I currently have two:

1. 2007 Gary Fisher Wahoo (which I'm thinking of selling because I don't ride it)
2. 2015 Norco Bigfoot 6.2 fatbike, which I now drive pretty much exclusively.

Ordered that one on Wednesday....will be picking it up this Monday
smile.gif

http://www.cube.eu/en/products/mtb-hardtail/acid/cube-acid-greynflashorange-2016/

1. Surly LHT
2. Yuba Mundo longtail cargo bike
3. WorkCycles Opa (Nexus 8)
4. Custom Dutch build Opa. Old Azor frame, hand built wheels. Nexus 3 speed with coaster brake. Rode EuroVelo 15 (1230km) on this last summer.

Got my Giant Anthem 27.5 a couple of weeks ago and I'm more than happy for that price. Only MTB, only hardcore!

Raleigh 26" Sport Road bike from 2006-2015 and wore out both sprocket sets and chain doing 10,000 miles. Now used for 1/2 mile trips up to the local store and back.

Univega Concept Alpina 500 Mountain bike been in service since 2014. Got it from my brother. Don't like it at all as its not very friendly on major road ways. The wide handle bars and extra 6" of reach over my Road bike makes it uncomfortable and more unstable. The wide and deep treaded "snow" tires might come in handy if I should ever leave a paved road....hasn't happened yet in 15 years.

Keeping an eye out for a decent, little used Road bike in the $150-$250 range.

I have had a 2007 Kona Caldera hardtail MTB for a few years and use it regularly.
I have just dipped a toe in the water that is road riding and last week bought a used Cannondale Synapse with aluminium frame, carbon fork, Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels, Shimano 105 derailleurs, Ultegra levers and 10sp cassette.

I used to bike a good bit back in my younger days but fell out of it until recently. I was doing a bunch of running and then got plantar fasciitis and so back to the bike I went to get my cardio in. Getting old packs the weight on so much easier these days. So I have to do something to counter all the eating I enjoy so much.
smile.gif

I have a Cannondale M400 MTB, an older Raleigh Corsa, not sure of the year, maybe 1982 road bike. It has Suntour components if that tells you anything. I had a Felt Z85 for the past three years and just traded it up for a 2017 BMC Roadmachine 02. Man what a difference it made. It might not sound like much buy my average speed went up 1mph on my rides.

Devinci Atlas - Bike is on par with the major players, in my opinion.
But, the dealership network (aftercare/warranty) leaves so much to be desired, that it is an embarrassment to Canadians....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back