Biker gets instant revenge on car that cut him off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the outcome of this video and wished it happened more often. But as a motorcycle rider for over 45 years I found it in my best interest not to challenge vehicles when I'm on my bike.

Way too many unstable/aggressive/hostile drivers out there

For the most part riding a bike these days is not as pleasant, or relaxing as it was in years past.

I wonder how it ended? IDK but he more than likely knew she was about to lose her lane. He wasn't about to let her in either. Six one way....1/2 dozen the other. Practice defense when riding a motorcycle...ALWAYS defense. I had a guy who was driving a Maserati cut me off last week. The next traffic light caught us but I just sat behind him and counted to ten a couple of times until the light changed.

Last edited:
If you ride a motor cycle you might feel the lady got what she deserved but in my humble opinion they are both idiots. She is moron but he is an self righteous A**H***.
He should have backed off and just shook his head.

I had a woman try to change lanes right into me one day. I honked at her and she flipped ME the bird. Crazy lady then cut me off a little farther up the road. I was so mad I could have done something stupid. I had to get off the road and calm down. I ride like everyone is out to kill me. They just might succeed one of these days.

my thoughts are that the motorcyclist was ok to stay in his lane, the car on the right should have slowed down and merged left behind the motorcyclist, this is the zippered fashion merge as the lane on the right was ending.

i suspect that the driver of the car did not notice the merge ahead/lane ends signs for her, assuming of course that they are there as the film does not show enough to be able to tell that.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Blueskies123
If you ride a motor cycle you might feel the lady got what she deserved but in my humble opinion they are both idiots. She is moron but he is an self righteous A**H***.
He should have backed off and just shook his head.

Obviously you don't ride a MC...rather than comment you should have simply backed away from your keyboard and shook your head. You too must be a "self-righteous A** H***
lol.gif
lol.gif
BAM!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Blkstanger
I had a woman try to change lanes right into me one day. I honked at her and she flipped ME the bird. Crazy lady then cut me off a little farther up the road. I was so mad I could have done something stupid. I had to get off the road and calm down. I ride like everyone is out to kill me. They just might succeed one of these days.

I believe that the overall issue on US roads now is that those who do choose to use turn signals when changing lanes view it no longer as asking permission but rather indicating intent. I liked it better when turn signals meant "can I please mover over into your lane?" instead of "I'm changing lanes whether you let me in or not!".

While she obviously was in the wrong, he knew what she was going to do hundreds of feet before she came into his lane and was honking at her. And then he stayed there and kept in the same lane as her.

He could have easily touched the brake and let her go ahead, even though he had the right of way.

Sometimes it's just easier to let the idiot be an idiot and move on with your day. He shouldn't have stayed in that lane with her and watch her merge in with him. He helped contribute to that dangerous situation.

He should've just let her in, he was in her blind spot anyways and why would you want to be in front of someone that spaced out on a bike? Tap the brakes for a moment and move on with zero risk. Driving beside her wasn't very smart.

I ride motorcycles and that guy was a douche on the bike. Back off brake and let her merge. Really you feel you have to prove a point. It's your right of way. That biker was a baby. I can't believe the cop pulled the car over and gave her a ticket. He was being aggressive. What a jerk.

The biker was every bit in the wrong as the women in the car. He was threatening verbally, and driving aggressively as well. I would have cited him for aggressive driving and intimidation of the other motorist.

Originally Posted By: threeputtpar
Originally Posted By: Blkstanger

I believe that the overall issue on US roads now is that those who do choose to use turn signals when changing lanes view it no longer as asking permission but rather indicating intent. I liked it better when turn signals meant "can I please mover over into your lane?" instead of "I'm changing lanes whether you let me in or not!".

If you don't then you'll find the gap suddenly disappearing because the other person gunned it.

The bike was in the centre of his lane which is where he should be and he shouldn't have had to move or speed up or slow down to let her in. The lady was clearly in the wrong and perhaps it needed a ticket to make her learn to drive safely.

Having said that I wouldn't have been so aggressive. One time I was cut up like that and used some expletives a 6ft 8" giant got out of the car at the next set of lights and went for me. I had to take off through the red light and disappear into the distance. Good job the bike was a Z900.

Seriously, being aggressive isn't smart and could get you killed.

Biker was an idiot. Merging lanes and signal light were clear enough that the car was merging. It's these stupid drivers who do not allow smooth merging by allowing people into their lane and instead try to match the speed and/or not let people in.

Just an update on this story guys. Later the biker went home and told his mommy on the other driver. He took the low road on this one. Flailing his hands like that towards the officer over a traffic offense. It's not like she did anything criminal. What she did was an annoyance.

What a baby and drama queen the biker is.

He needs to put on big girl panties and realize stuff happens. They both deserve tickets or call it a wash.

Losers!

No one died so life goes on. This is normal driving in MA where driver is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back