NRA alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: surfstar
Don't forget that they take the opportunity at every mass shooting to increase their bottom line, through scare tactics and fear mongering that up their membership and donations. Also ups gun and ammo sales, which I'm sure they get a kickback from.

Lemmings.

well you're simply a leftist Democrat...and let's not forget that Omar Matten was a registered Democrat and voted for Obama twice. So, basically liberals are the problem...so many are mentally wacked out and simply go over the edge that the real solution to decreasing gun violence in America is to ban liberal Democrats from buying or possessing any firearms or ammunition. You are all afraid of weapons and project your fear everywhere which is why even the NRA scares you.

I highly recommend you seek professional help with your hoplophobia and other mental disorders before you wack out watching the Kardashians and go on a killing spree...

Originally Posted By: billt460
Don't forget that they take the opportunity at every mass shooting to increase their bottom line, through scare tactics and fear mongering that up their membership and donations.

The only fear mongering we're seeing, are the dumb a$$ Democrats once again beating the gun control drum.

Really?
The NRA doesn't publish ads talking about Obama taking your guns away?
Why would gun and ammo sales INCREASE after every mass shooting?

Originally Posted By: Doog
Don't forget that they take the opportunity at every mass shooting to increase their bottom line, through scare tactics and fear mongering that up their membership and donations. Also ups gun and ammo sales, which I'm sure they get a kickback from.

Lemmings.

well you're simply a leftist Democrat...and let's not forget that Omar Matten was a registered Democrat and voted for Obama twice. So, basically liberals are the problem...so many are mentally wacked out and simply go over the edge that the real solution to decreasing gun violence in America is to ban liberal Democrats from buying or possessing any firearms or ammunition. You are all afraid of weapons and project your fear everywhere which is why even the NRA scares you.

I highly recommend you seek professional help with your hoplophobia and other mental disorders before you wack out watching the Kardashians and go on a killing spree...

My post stated nothing of L or R politics. Only that its funny how gun owners blindly follow and support the NRA with copious amounts of cash following any major, publicized shooting.

"follow the money" - isn't that what many conservatives like to spout?

Don't forget that they take the opportunity at every mass shooting to increase their bottom line, through scare tactics and fear mongering that up their membership and donations.

The only fear mongering we're seeing, are the dumb a$$ Democrats once again beating the gun control drum.

Really?
What ads are they suppose to run? If Obama doesn't want someone pointing out his anti-gun position he should take another position.

Originally Posted By: UltrafanUK
Originally Posted By: ET16
I am a NRA member, but I disagree with their politics. I think that the NRA has done us all a disservice by promoting military style weapons as they do.

Very true, the NRA has done a lot to allow any lunatic or terrorist the opportunity to arm themselves in a much more effective manner with military style weapons.

LOL you better shut up now before you get banned from here b your new Muslim mayor....you aren't even allowed to look at girls in bikinis...LOL....there is a real reason why we severed ties with England. You people are the wimps of Europe.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/14/...body-image.html

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
THE NRA is the top of the list. Just look at how many times leftist wimpnoids attack them.

+1

You're confusing fact with "fear mongering". Obama wants to ban the very guns that citizens want, and that are selling like hotcakes. You don't see a run on flintlock pistols when some crackpot shoots up a school or a bar, do you?

This nit wit, along with the far left loons like yourself who support him, beat the gun control drum every time this happens. It's as predictable as increased toilet usage during a beer party. Obama is upset because he say's, "90% of the people want stricter gun laws!" He's nuts. With a 90% majority they could put hookers and heroin in public schools. Who would stop them, the remaining 10%?

Obama, like most liberals, is delusional. He tries to warp reality to fit his agenda. It's not working. Any more than gun control is in the Democratic run cities that have an over abundance of it, like Chicago and Detroit.

You're confusing fact with "fear mongering". Obama wants to ban the very guns that citizens want, and that are selling like hotcakes.

Really?

Please point me to the regulation that Obama has pushed that "bans guns".

Who has the loose grip on the facts here?

Background checks and closing "gun-show loopholes" are not weapons bans and are what 90% of the public supported.

well, I know this is the no politics section, but the Libertarian Party is consistently the supporter of 2nd amendment rights, AND supports many other civil rights, including eminent domain and gay / lgbt issues. Especially this year, we are drawing from both conservatives and liberals. People that freak out at the NRA are more open to the Libertarian Party. Just something to think about.

Originally Posted By: bmwjohn
well, I know this is the no politics section, but the Libertarian Party is consistently the supporter of 2nd amendment rights, AND supports many other civil rights, including eminent domain and gay / lgbt issues. Especially this year, we are drawing from both conservatives and liberals. People that freak out at the NRA are more open to the Libertarian Party. Just something to think about.

The problem with the Libertarian Party is they will NEVER be elected to the Presidency. They're strictly 7% and 8%'ers most everywhere they run.

You know I am sure there were old Whigs that said the same of the new Republicans in the 1850's. The fact is that political parties are born and die in American history. While there has always been two major parties, those parties have fluctuated. And if a party, be it Democrat or Republican continues to alienate portions of the electorate, its place in the two party system will come under threat.

Please point me to the regulation that Obama has pushed that "bans guns".

You really need to stop proving your total ignorance and wake up.

"On Tuesday, President Obama called on Congress to reinstate the Federal Assault Weapons Ban."

Geez that was like yesterday and still in the discussion stage it sounds like. Show me a bill he has submitted to Congress.

Geez that was like yesterday and still in the discussion stage it sounds like. Show me a bill he has submitted to Congress.
Public education on display. POTUS doesn't submit bills to Congress. Also, he's been advocating for the AWB since he's been on the national stage.

According to you guys, Obama is going to personally knock on your door and confiscate your weapons.

Dude Barack Obama has instituted over 20,500 government regulations illegally by going around congress and using his various "agencies" to accomplish his agenda. He is the most lawless President we have had since Andrew Johnson. He will attempt to institute so much red tape around guns it will be too costly for poor people to protect themselves...this is already true in California and NY.

Last edited:
According to you guys, Obama is going to personally knock on your door and confiscate your weapons.

No as usual, he will have some other Gestapo agency do his dirty work.

Show me where Emperor Obo has any respect for Congress OR the Constitution, so why should he submit anything to Congress?

Last edited:

ET16 said:
In almost any other industrialized country that you could name, though, "the enemy" has a much more difficult time arming itself, and can then do much less damage before law enforcement responds.

Try telling that to France and Belgium where they have the Most strict gun laws in the world yet Islamic terrorists and other nutcases still commit atrocities.

It's a spurious argument to say it's a war, and, therefore, we all need military-style weapons to defend ourselves. Do you know how much of an outlier the U.S. is in gun violence?

Again, your view of weapons and their classifications are erroneous.

The left wing politicians and their news network cronies cannot discriminate between a semi-auto and and a full auto weapon.

I could say my Suburban was a NASCAR racer but that doesn't make it true.

It amazes me that during a time when we need firearms protection the most against Islamic terrorists and other nutcases that the yellow-spined LW politicians are calling for more gun cotrol.
crazy2.gif

Cut the DOJ hamstrings of the FBI and local police and let them do their jobs.

The threat is NOT firearms, it's the attitude the yellow-spined LW politicians, the current DOJ, political correctness, and the pro-Islamist Admin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back