Nashbar Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my order today and it was well packed, arrived on time and the price was good (esp w/20% coupon code). I ordered the Cane Creek 30.9mm Thudbuster LT seatpost, Geax Evolution 26 X 1.9" city tire and a Nashbar tube. Just wanted to pass this on to the forum as you all were very helpful to me in my recent questions about making my hardtail mtn bike more tolerable for my bad back.

I liked Nashbar better before they were part of Performance. I remember when you could buy things like rims, ball bearings and other small parts at Nashbar. Niagria Cycle seems to be the place to go for that now.

I first bought from them when they were called Bike Warehouse. Really good prices then, but I didn't have much money as a poor college student.

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
I liked Nashbar better before they were part of Performance. I remember when you could buy things like rims, ball bearings and other small parts at Nashbar. Niagria Cycle seems to be the place to go for that now.

Loose Screws still supplies a lot of these items too, as does Excel Sports. I like Niagara too.

I'm still running a wheel built with a Matrix ISOcII I got for 7 bucks from Nashbar, and a SunTour SuperbePro hub for 15. It must have 40-50K miles on it by now.

Go figure, my Nashbar order came in earlier this week. Quite a few things on my bike are from there. It was just tubes/tires and new pedals this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back