Amazon's 3M Combo Deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
3M%20Group%20Buy_zpsaywa9tiu.jpg

The beginning, the middle.....and the end. You just might need that much TP if you attempt to clean your own intake system.

I wonder what the marketing guys at 3M think about this "group deal"?

It's not a "deal". The price is just the total cost of those three individual items added together.

The juxtaposition comes from what other people commonly bought at the same time. Given the lack of relationship between the items, I suspect only one person bought whatever item it is you're looking at, and that person happened to buy those other items at the same time.

Originally Posted By: dmdx86
It's not a "deal". The price is just the total cost of those three individual items added together.

The juxtaposition comes from what other people commonly bought at the same time. Given the lack of relationship between the items, I suspect only one person bought whatever item it is you're looking at, and that person happened to buy those other items at the same time.

Party pooper.

Originally Posted By: dmdx86

Yeah, I love those "deals"...

It is a funny combo all the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back