Top Ten Historic Hotel Lacks Designated MC Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: gman2304
'Scooters are a menace to the flow of traffic. Man up and get a motorcycle.'

'Sorry if you can't swing one,'

^ LR, these are just two of your quotes since 'acquiring' your Italian Lolita. ^ It sounds like she may have already altered your personality.

Hummmm.... I "acquired" an Italian Lolita actually three years ago. That one collided with a deer and so was replaced recently with this one. So all of the sudden I am so smitten with getting a euro bike when it's not a new factor at all?

No, the point of the topic was never to belittle scooter users it was to note what appears to be a situation that could be improved to the benefit of the business and to all without harm to any, but Vern had to throw in a slam about [apparently all...] motorcyclists feeling entitled. Open the door and I will usually accept the invitation.

The 5 star Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC is 3 miles off the Blue Ridge Parkway, 'the best motorcycling road in the US in my humble opinion' and doesn't have designated MC parking either, yet thousands of motorcyclists stay there and trust they're bikes to hotel security. I always cover mine when staying overnight and I'm sure a small percentage have been vandalized, but I haven't lost any sleep worrying about it. I have seen bikers roll they're bikes into they're rooms at night during bike week at Daytona....but that seems anal to me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back