2014 Volvo S60 NEW Killer Rebate in Centex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no interest in this car, Id drive it if I had to, but maybe someone on here is looking for a new European car that is pretty reliable, while searching a few weeks ago, I did find this Volvo. Seems pretty nice, actually saw it in person, they said with my credit score 690, they could drop it to 20K flat. Test drove it (Just to say Ive driven a modern day Volvo)

Anyway, just sharing with whoever is looking!

http://www.templevolvo.com/new/Volvo/2014-Volvo-S60-881488250a0a0049008a3c7122b85350.htm

One of the last ones made in Belgium, too. I think starting with 2015, the S60 that we get here in the States is made in China.

is that new? used? how many miles? am I blind seems to be lacking in info.

I believe only the S60 Inscription (with slightly longer wheelbase and increased rear seat legroom) is made in China. The other S60 models for US sales are made in Europe.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
One of the last ones made in Belgium, too. I think starting with 2015, the S60 that we get here in the States is made in China.

Quote:
they said with my credit score 690, they could drop it to 20K flat
What did they mean by that? Would it be cheaper if my score was low 600? Would it be cheaper if my score was 800?

What in the world credit score has to to with the selling price?

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Quote:
they said with my credit score 690, they could drop it to 20K flat
What did they mean by that? Would it be cheaper if my score was low 600? Would it be cheaper if my score was 800?

What in the world credit score has to to with the selling price?

Not sure, TBCH, around a military post, Stealerships get weird.
Good Credit Rebate? idk maybe the dealer has a deal with a bank, if they find someone with decent credit knowing the person will pay their payments on time they give the dealer a rebate?

not sure, probably will never own a Volvo, nor will I probably visit another Volvo dealership in my life. Was going to look at a used 200 in their lot, but they were selling it right as I got there, decided to look around anyway? may as well not waste a 30 mi drive

the white leather honestly turned me off of it. if it was any other color, id be driving a Volvo and immediately signing up for classes on how to work on said Volvo.

Was a nice car, not a practical DD for a mid twenties single guy.
If I was 68 years old, retired, and wore a straw hat, unbuttoned shirt, pastel colored pants and flip flops 24 hours a day, totally would of bought it

(no offense if I just described someone here, actually it kinda sounds like GreeCguy if I remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back