I don't know if I believe in chemtrails

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where you lose credibility and get made fun of; turning an ionosphere research project into ongoing weather control by the Reptilians or something.

He isn't talking about controlling the weather, or your mind, or whatever. That only exists on conspiracy websites and in your head.

Persucatory delusional disorder is a real thing.

Originally Posted By: Astro14

After 29 years of flying, I'm still looking for the chemtrail nozzles...and haven't found them.

So, what airplanes are doing the spraying? Who owns them? Who flies them?

Hey man, it's in the fuel, man. That's why you've never seen it, man. It's only Lockheed "commercial" planes, you know, skunkworks secret squirrel projects, man.

You claim it's widespread and has an effect.

Yes, this is where I have the skepticism, too. First off, I'm not sure how "chemtrails" would be a very straightforward method to dose the population with anything. I can think of a lot more effective products with which to tamper, including the water or flour. And, how do those applying chemtrails - in the know - avoid the effect themselves? It seems like a very convoluted and haphazard way to dose the population with anything.

I'm also not sure what product out there would be very useful to attempt to dose a very large segment of the population and have predictable and beneficial (to whomever) mind control effects. I can't think of any product that would predictably turn the vast majority of the populace into workaholics who are also apathetic and unlikely to question authority or engage in violence, or whatever supposed end might exist.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
HAARP is still up and running stronger than most can imagine i won't argue about it here but it is very powerful. Haarp is one of the most powerful weapons ever created..Enough said.

Gives credence to the weaponized hurricane speculators and theorists. I wouldn't put anything past those in power.

Originally Posted By: HazardousGorilla
HAARP is still up and running stronger than most can imagine i won't argue about it here but it is very powerful. Haarp is one of the most powerful weapons ever created..Enough said.

Gives credence to the weaponized hurricane speculators and theorists. I wouldn't put anything past those in power.

Yes...it does give credence...it's circular logic, however.

Falsehood supports falsehood. Hardly compelling. Unless you're wearing a tinfoil hat.

Originally Posted By: HazardousGorilla
Yes...it does give credence...it's circular logic, however.

Falsehood supports falsehood. Hardly compelling. Unless you're wearing a tinfoil hat.

Were you expecting Joseph to use other than logical fallacies?

Wow. I'll just include this image to end my participation in this thread. I suppose this conspiracy has been going on since WWII....

How the B17 had room for bombs AND Chemtrail tanks I'll never know. How the fighters above the bombers had room for chemtrail sprayers and equipment is a mystery. No wonder they only had a 500nm range.

Oh, and don't forget you can make your own chemtrails at home!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYBqZlWEOBc

Last edited:
I know that if someone has made their mind up then there is usually no convincing them otherwise but here is my take on this topic -

I am an aircraft inspector for a major airline. I have been walking around commercial aircraft and overseeing engine overhauls for the past twenty-five years and I can tell you what IS on the airframes and in the engines.

Airframes have fuel jettison nozzles for the removal of fuel during emergencies. Some of these systems on the big planes can dump 6000 lbs of fuel in a minute. These things are vented directly to the fuel tanks and are equipped with pumps for times when the air speed is insufficient to draw fuel from the tanks in an expeditious manner. There are no other systems on any of the airframes that could be used to dump anything overboard.

The engines also tell their own story. We inspect deposits on the hot section (combustor) to determine what has been ingested into the engine. Within the combustor is the fuel nozzle, the combustor housing and the first stage nozzle (airfoil). This is where the heat is generated and where the deposits are found. We can tell how much silicon was in the air that the aircraft flew through on a previous flight if need be. I assure you that if ANYTHING in the fuel were going to leave a deposit we'd know about it. The mechanics of these components is very critical and changing the gas path surfaces with deliberate deposit causing fuels is NOT an option.

So while I can not speak for every aircraft in the sky I can speak for the ones that my company flies and for all of the other major airliners that we provide maintenance to. There simply is not a means in place to pollute the atmosphere with these deliberate devices.

^^^ You must be in on it too.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Because I can't imagine people actually being wacko enough to believe some of the imaginary tripe that is being spouted here without some sort of intelligence-suppressing, outside influence.

Haven't you seen how popular Trump is?
Watch Idiocracy. It foretold of our current state of affairs.

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!
Trump is popular in "Fly-over Country" = there must be mind-control (IQ lowering?) chemtrails. There's the link!!!

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Because I can't imagine people actually being wacko enough to believe some of the imaginary tripe that is being spouted here without some sort of intelligence-suppressing, outside influence.

Haven't you seen how popular Trump is?
Watch Idiocracy. It foretold of our current state of affairs.

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!
Trump is popular in "Fly-over Country" = there must be mind-control (IQ lowering?) chemtrails. There's the link!!!

You live in Santa Barbara. Say no more about dislike for Trump. Your location explains it all.

I find it amusing that someone had the urge to try and impress us with his political "intelligence" at the end of a thread about chemtrails
smile.gif

I have no explanation for Trump, if Chemtrails are not the answer then.

I know. He wants to enforce immigration laws and prevent businesses from fleeing the country. Horrible.

Originally Posted By: Philth
I have no explanation for Trump, if Chemtrails are not the answer then.

I know. He wants to enforce immigration laws and prevent businesses from fleeing the country. Horrible.

But he never says how.
"I have people - great people - that will get it done"
Empty platitudes. Not far off from your standard politician.
(I'm not happy with any of them, FYI)

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
While HAARP and weather control has been called a conspiracy theory by the mainstream media and government officials, during a Senate hearing on Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for science, technology and engineering, dropped a bombshell in answer to a question asked by Lisa Murkowski in relation to the dismantling of the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer.Walker said this is “not an area that we have any need for in the future” and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. “We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,” he said. “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.”

Dr. David Walker USAF. From the horses mouth about HAARP.

Before certain members attempt to get this thread locked by
DELIBERATELY posting political comments....

If they can't deny it, they stay silent on the information and concentrate on attacking the individual putting it forth....we see this demonstrated right here in this thread. Very typical of
Army Psy Ops training.

Last edited:
What exactly are you wanting to have addressed?

Your post has nothing to do with so-called chemtrails, it is a recording of testimony at a Senate hearing regarding the now-defunct HAARP program.

Now I know a lot of you conspiracy types like to conflate the two, but your video doesn't do anything to show any sort of relationship between the two.

Last edited:
I don't see what HAARP has to do with chemtrails, either.

HAARP is an actual research program that conspiracy theorists distort and misunderstand to fit their fantasy.

Chemtrails are pure fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back